Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean "Puffy" Combs exposes his racism demanding handouts for only the black community

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I don't really see much coverage about the Tyshawn story. Why isn't there more outrage over what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      I don't really see much coverage about the Tyshawn story. Why isn't there more outrage over what happened?
      Wrong race.

Can't mess up the narrative of evil Whitey being the biggest danger to black community, rather than the black community itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        It's black on black crime, it doesn't fit the media's agenda to promote race wars.

Comment

If you are an Able Body U.S. Citizen and broke then you are a sucker in life. Theirs millions of jobs take one and earn your way in life, waiting for a ****ing handout! GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
            Bravo... Excellent post. History buff you are indeed, good sir.

People forget the Turkish had one of the biggest, and longest lasting empires in history, in the Ottoman empire.
            Greece was conquered by Turks for a far longer period of time than ANY African nation was conquered by Western Europeans....

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post

Don't forget about the Zulus and their terribly brutal campaign (over the Hottentots, and Koi San, I believe) in Southern Africa before they met their match in the Boers, and finally the British.

Hahah I would love to see a tv reporter interviewing President Zuma (who is Zulu) bring up the Zulu's violent military campaign, and all the atrocities they committed, and ask him for reparations of sort from the Zulu community - which is probably the most politically powerful group in South Africa, and most economically powerful group of blacks.

When the Spanish began there conquests in central Mexico many of the neighboring Indian tribes allied themselves with the Spanish over the Aztecs....because the Aztecs were so brutal and conquering as a tribe and were hated by so many other Natives.....The "Native Americans" were every bit as brutal and aggressive as the Europeans were...and just like the more powerful European empires (British, Germans, Russians, French, Spanish etc) bullied the less powerful Europeans (Irish, Polish, Ukrainians, Greeks etc) the more powerful Native tribes bullied the less powerful Native Tribes...

I'm no Conservative by any means, but Libtards are just as stupid and know just as little about history....
            Last edited by animalfan10; 11-12-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Hey P. Diddy, how about giving million of dollars to the black community. That goes to Jay Z, Kanye West, and other black entertainers. Even Floyd should give out to instead of spending of strippers and cars.
              Last edited by loui_ludwig; 11-12-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Hey P. Diddy, how about giving million of dollars to the black community.
                That's the first thing that came to my mind, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                X