Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Sure you are, but you should at least stick to topic which you didn't. That was my whole point.

Not at all what I did, I pointed out that without the Bible, there's no belief in the Christian god. I challenged him and now you on it and once again, no answer.

The other poster did, and that was my point of you butting in. This is getting tiresome.

This isn't an argument.

Not conjecture at all because you have all the information in the question I posed. Whoever taught you about the Christian god, got their information from the bible. Doesn't matter which version, it's not relevant for this discussion.

If you take that book away, are you still a Christian today? Meaning, how could you possibly worship a god without the book that tells you about him and to worship him.

It's a simple question and I will take this as another example of you diverting to not be embarrassed. You do this all the time, and this is my biggest issue with you. You are dishonest in your arguments, when you cannot come up with a reply.

It's ok to answer the question and admit that the Bible is where Christians get their idea of god from and that it's faith that drives your belief not logic and reason.
    You painstakingly answered all his questions but you never answered mine......

were you molested by a priest as a child or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Cuauhtehmoc 1520: SI! da TIO is da Padre.....

Comment

Sure you are, but you should at least stick to topic which you didn't. That was my whole point.

Not at all what I did, I pointed out that without the Bible, there's no belief in the Christian god. I challenged him and now you on it and once again, no answer.

The other poster did, and that was my point of you butting in. This is getting tiresome.

This isn't an argument.

Not conjecture at all because you have all the information in the question I posed. Whoever taught you about the Christian god, got their information from the bible. Doesn't matter which version, it's not relevant for this discussion.

If you take that book away, are you still a Christian today? Meaning, how could you possibly worship a god without the book that tells you about him and to worship him.

It's a simple question and I will take this as another example of you diverting to not be embarrassed. You do this all the time, and this is my biggest issue with you. You are dishonest in your arguments, when you cannot come up with a reply.

It's ok to answer the question and admit that the Bible is where Christians get their idea of god from and that it's faith that drives your belief not logic and reason.
        ORAL TRADITIONS...ever heard of it genius?.

Comment

• Where's Reed in all this anyway?? did he give up?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Is that what you google on **** sites to get off? Damn Ric, I didn't know you were into little boys.

Stay off that **** bro, FBI is going to come knocking on your door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              ORAL TRADITIONS...ever heard of it genius?.
              Yes Oral traditions that were written in......

wait for it....

wait for it....

THE BIBLE!

BTW, check the origins of most of those oral traditions. They have nothing to do with Christianity.

Comment

wait for it....

wait for it....

THE BIBLE!

BTW, check the origins of most of those oral traditions. They have nothing to do with Christianity.
                DUH!!
                Idiot on the loose!

Did not know what oral tradition is and replied to the question....

Comment

wait for it....

wait for it....

THE BIBLE!

******! ,no you're a ****** squared!!

Comment

Yes Oral traditions
                    aaaaah oral huh?? and it was a tradition? that's what the Padre told ya?? I hate to break it to you bruh.......it's really not..........

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      What do you want me to say? Do I need to say it a certain number of times before you get it? Seriously, what gives? But I'll try yet again....

Because He gave me life, I accept His rules, actions, etc. It's no more complex than that.
                      Non sequitur. It doesnt follow that because God gave you life, you accept his actions.
                      My parents gave me life, but i dont accept everything they do.

Comment

Working...
                      X