Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Nope, but that's a non sequitur anyway.

You didn't address my point.

But you continue to prove it.

You've been doing it long before, and with alot of other people besides me. I did it ONCE, to you. One time. And I apologized and stopped. You continue on, even as we speak now.

I do fine in real life. My wife must think I'm ok, she hasn't left me. My job must think the same, I've been here almost 20 years now. My friends I've had in some cases for decades must like me too. Go figure.

As to 'winning', again, this is not a debate. It's nothing more than a question and answer session for me. I've stated this many times. Keep up.

Obviously you do, as you're engaging in discussion with me as we speak.

Thanks again for proving another of my points. Much appreciated.

Again, this is about my faith. It's not debate.

And I'm not diverting at all. I keep answering the same questions over and over and over....

I said nothing of the sort. I simply explained what happened in regards to the flood and what my beliefs are.

I've never expressed that opinion, so I'm not sure why you're saying that to me.
    Ibad 65 why did you send him in the corner.
    Now he's sucking his thumb again!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Then what is the "general outline" of the concept of Christianity

mr. Einstein?.

Wahahaha you made me laugh so hard, I let a fart.

i'm till trying to figure out the last part though.
      You want me to explain Jesus to you? lol

Stop asking silly questions. I understand the trinity, I understand the concept or original sin, I even took a months course on the book of Revelations.

It's silly, makes zero sense and you have to have some serious faith to believe in that stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        You want me to explain Jesus to you? lol

Stop asking silly questions. I understand the trinity, I understand the concept or original sin, I even took a months course on the book of Revelations.

It's silly, makes zero sense and you have to have some serious faith to believe in that stuff.

Ahahahahaha....

Comment

• Does the bible really say Jesus was black????

http://www.dailynaijanews.com/shocki...s-a-black-man/

his article is on the distorted fact about the physical characteristics of Jesus Christ, the man who is said to have walked the eart some 2000 years ago. The bible is silent as to the race or skin colouration of Jesus Christ but it left enough allegory to the physical characteristics of Jesus in several verses of the bible that indicates the Jesus may have been a black man, and not the white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jesus that many have been made to believe. In the first place, the image of a white-skinned, blonde haired, blue-eyed Jesus is totally untrue given that modern-day Jews (for the sake of debunking that myth) who are middle-eastern in origin and have dark hair, dark eyes and tanned skins.
          Note: We are not Racist,We just Love Uncovering the Truth
          Here are verses from the bible that indicate the actual physical characteristics of Jesus:
          1) Revelation 1:15 ESV
          His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace , and his voice was like the roar of many waters.
          To start with, for those unfamiliar with the word or metal ‘bronze’, the colour of bronze is brown.
          When bronze is heated at high temperatures in a furnace, it turns further darker brown.
          Below is an image of a burnished bronze coloured foot:

The colour of his feet is no where or close to the colour of bronze, before or after being heated in a furnace. The arabic/middle-eastern people of Egypt today who live in a hot desert climate with temperature as high as 44c in July/August are merely ‘tanned’ in their skin complexion and are nowhere close in complexion to the colour of burnished bronze. For if Jesus of the bible was of middle eastern origin, the colour of his feet had to be ascribed the colour of ivory, which is an off-white colour or some other colour resembling a middle-easterner. Negroid people are known to turn blacker in the presence of extended living in hot sunshine due to the natural production of Melanin. Jesus, just like other Negorids, had to have been, at least, brown-skinned, in the first place.
          2) Revelation 1:13-14 ESV
          And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.
          Of all races, only the black man’s hair when grown resembles wool. The hair of asiatic/european peoples are known to be long, flowy and wavy.
          Below is an image of wool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Of course not, because you interjected into a conversation that had nothing to do with you.
            I'm free to post on any thread I choose. I saw the title of this one and decided to post. After that I was asked questions and here we are.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            It's not a strawman and I will explain it to you even though you won't get it.
            That particular one was not, and I never said it was. My point was that you like to tell others what they do, what they said, etc. You simply cannot debate/discuss with people what they actually say/do/etc. You always have to misstate their beliefs, etc and then attack what you claim those are. It's pathetic.

So when you ask me about the nature of god, it's a nonsensical question to me. What part of that do you not understand.
            I didn't ask you about the nature of God. Again, keep up.

So coming at this from a non believers point of view, you do worship a book because there is no god behind that book.
            Facepalm, again.

Let me ask you this question and hopefully (not likely) you will answer it.

If there wasn't a Bible, would you be worshiping the Christian god?
            That is all conjecture, so I can't answer it.

Now go tell yourself how smart you are because you knew I wouldn't answer your conjecture.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 11-18-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              Ibad 65 why did you send him in the corner.
              Now he's sucking his thumb again!.
              It's too easy, but quite entertaining!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Does the bible really say Jesus was black????

Myself, I've always felt he was likely arabic looking. He was born in that area after all.

I have a tough time believing he was a white guy with hair like Fabio, as you don't see people who look like that who are native to that region.

Comment

Myself, I've always felt he was likely arabic looking. He was born in that area after all.

I have a tough time believing he was a white guy with hair like Fabio, as you don't see people who look like that who are native to that region.
                  sooooooooooooooooooo................

that's not him???

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Does the bible really say Jesus was black????

his article is on the distorted fact about the physical characteristics of Jesus Christ, the man who is said to have walked the eart some 2000 years ago. The bible is silent as to the race or skin colouration of Jesus Christ but it left enough allegory to the physical characteristics of Jesus in several verses of the bible that indicates the Jesus may have been a black man, and not the white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jesus that many have been made to believe. In the first place, the image of a white-skinned, blonde haired, blue-eyed Jesus is totally untrue given that modern-day Jews (for the sake of debunking that myth) who are middle-eastern in origin and have dark hair, dark eyes and tanned skins.
                    Note: We are not Racist,We just Love Uncovering the Truth
                    Here are verses from the bible that indicate the actual physical characteristics of Jesus:
                    1) Revelation 1:15 ESV
                    His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace , and his voice was like the roar of many waters.
                    To start with, for those unfamiliar with the word or metal ‘bronze’, the colour of bronze is brown.
                    When bronze is heated at high temperatures in a furnace, it turns further darker brown.
                    Below is an image of a burnished bronze coloured foot:

The colour of his feet is no where or close to the colour of bronze, before or after being heated in a furnace. The arabic/middle-eastern people of Egypt today who live in a hot desert climate with temperature as high as 44c in July/August are merely ‘tanned’ in their skin complexion and are nowhere close in complexion to the colour of burnished bronze. For if Jesus of the bible was of middle eastern origin, the colour of his feet had to be ascribed the colour of ivory, which is an off-white colour or some other colour resembling a middle-easterner. Negroid people are known to turn blacker in the presence of extended living in hot sunshine due to the natural production of Melanin. Jesus, just like other Negorids, had to have been, at least, brown-skinned, in the first place.
                    2) Revelation 1:13-14 ESV
                    And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.
                    Of all races, only the black man’s hair when grown resembles wool. The hair of asiatic/european peoples are known to be long, flowy and wavy.
                    Below is an image of wool:
                    Nobody know the true "feature" of Jesus, Because his days of teaching was a relatively very short time.

I would not put so much emphasis on how he look,the color of skin etc.But rather on his teachings.

Comment

I'm free to post on any thread I choose. I saw the title of this one and decided to post. After that I was asked questions and here we are.
                      Sure you are, but you should at least stick to topic which you didn't. That was my whole point.

That particular one was not, and I never said it was. My point was that you like to tell others what they do, what they said, etc. You simply cannot debate/discuss with people what they actually say/do/etc. You always have to state their beliefs, etc and then attack what you claim those are. It's pathetic.
                      Not at all what I did, I pointed out that without the Bible, there's no belief in the Christian god. I challenged him and now you on it and once again, no answer.

I didn't ask you about the nature of God. Again, keep up.
                      The other poster did, and that was my point of you butting in. This is getting tiresome.

Facepalm, again.
                      This isn't an argument.

That is all conjecture, so I can't answer it.

Now go tell yourself how smart you are because you knew I wouldn't answer your conjecture.
                      Not conjecture at all because you have all the information in the question I posed. Whoever taught you about the Christian god, got their information from the bible. Doesn't matter which version, it's not relevant for this discussion.

If you take that book away, are you still a Christian today? Meaning, how could you possibly worship a god without the book that tells you about him and to worship him.

It's a simple question and I will take this as another example of you diverting to not be embarrassed. You do this all the time, and this is my biggest issue with you. You are dishonest in your arguments, when you cannot come up with a reply.

It's ok to answer the question and admit that the Bible is where Christians get their idea of god from and that it's faith that drives your belief not logic and reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X