• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Mountain? Lol Show me a scintilla of evidence

fuck up shlthead... you scumbags are total slime

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      have the facts changed yet... ?

here is one more fact...

FACT: nobody would EVER take advice from the shlthead in my sig
      Well your fact that Trump would be elected and sworn in as president seems to have changed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Incited?

First of all you have no proof that the ones who were causing havoc were actually Trump supporters. Antifa/Demorats maybe....... just possibly?

Show me just one clip, you only need one, of Trump verbally telling anybody to attack anything.

I don't believe that you will have any proof, if you even reply at all.

Eating at the trough of the brain washing MSM only makes you dumber.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! ....Rockin'
        this is literally the rally he called for and this was said at the rally 'Let's have trial by combat!' Rudy Giuliani

Trump gathered a mob and said "WE WILL STOP THE STEAL"

Comment

they did not, you lying piece of shlt

they totally refused to hear the case

you lying piece of shlt LMAO

I have a total scumbag here, attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool
          You're the lying piece of shyte! Team Trump presented their case and every single judge (many of them appointed by Trump) said you have no proof.

You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

Comment

have the facts changed yet... ?

wow... a low-life "no evidence" scumbag is attempting to give me advice about integrity loooool
            No, the facts haven't changed. You made a bet, you list and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Well your fact that Trump would be elected and sworn in as president seems to have changed..

the following facts are true, no matter how you spin it....

FACT: you are a lowlife scumbag

FACT: "We will never concede. You do not concede when there is fraud"
              ~ Donald J Trump

FACT: nobody would EVER take advice from the shlthead in my sig

p.s. I bolded the part that you have ignored on multiple occasions

#scumbag

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                You're the lying piece of shyte! Team Trump presented their case and every single judge (many of them appointed by Trump) said you have no proof.

You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move. You have no integrity.

stop lying, you worthless piece of shlt

not once did the Supreme Court evaluate the evidence

they dismissed the lawsuits on standing

FACT: you are a total piece of shlt for ignoring the evidence, and then pretending that the Supreme Court did not do the same

and only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

Comment

stop lying, you worthless piece of shlt

not once did the Supreme Court evaluate the evidence

they dismissed the lawsuits on standing

FACT: you are a total piece of shlt for ignoring the evidence, and then pretending that the Supreme Court did not do the same

and only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

Not only are you a lying piece of shyte, you have no integrity. You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Not only are you a lying piece of shyte, you have no integrity. You made a bet, you lost and now you won't honor the bet. Straight up weasel move.

why would I listen to a total piece of shlt with no integrity, like you?

FACT: you are a total scumbag

FACT: "We will never concede. You do not concede when there is fraud."
                    ~ Donald J Trump

FACT: only a total piece of shlt would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

FACT: only a total scumbag with no integrity would look the other way and pretend that there is no evidence

STFU idiot, we know whats up...

... you are crying because I insulted your hero, Hypekin LMAO

we know whats up with you, re-tard

Comment

why would I listen to a total piece of shlt with no integrity, like you?

STFU idiot, we know whats up...

... you are crying because I insulted your hero, Hypekin LMAO

we know whats up with you, re-tard

Not only are you a lying piece of shyte with no integrity, apparently you're an idiot too. I'm no ggg fan dummy. Check my history.

These are the facts

Fact 1: you made a wager
                      Fact 2: you lost
                      Fact 3: you refuse to honor the bet
                      Fact 4: that's a straight up weasel move
                      Fact 5: you have no integrity

Comment

Working...
                      X