• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    first, you ignore MOUNTAINS of evidence proving election fraud

then, you lecture me about... " integrity "

once again... go **** yourself, shlthead

A man who doesn't honor his word has no integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      A man who doesn't honor his word has no integrity.

a man who accuses other people of having no integrity, when he clearly has no integrity himself... is just a shlt-talking little fukwit, who nobody should take seriously

you... " no evidence "... shltheads, are just lowlife scumbags

integrity doe lol

Comment

• Trump never fails to make me laugh.

He’s unintentionally hilarious.

Comment

• the people behind puppet-President, China-Joe Biden... are commie scumbags...

the people who support puppet-President, China-Joe Biden... are lowlife scumbags and shltheads

Comment

a man who accuses other people of having no integrity, when he clearly has no integrity himself... is just a shlt-talking little fukwit, who nobody should take seriously

you... " no evidence "... shltheads, are just lowlife scumbags

integrity doe lol

When I make wagers and lose, I honor my debt. You don't have the integrity for that. You're a straight up weasel.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  When I make wagers and lose, I honor my debt. You don't have the integrity for that. You're a straight up weasel.

you're the lying scumbag who ran around insisting there was... "no evidence"

lying scumbags do not have integrity, you lowlifes are total losers

Comment

Hmm.... you seem to be the guy that lost the bet.

Comment

All of this "evidence" you speak was looked over by many judges ( lots of the appointed by Trump) and they found no evidence. Excuse me if I take their word over an agenda driven douche bag like you.

Total loser? Perfect description of YOU!

A man with integrity honors his wagers and that makes you a weasel.

Comment

Working...
                      X