No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Liberals are dumb AF, Trump has not even been impeached ..............
      From the article :
      Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial. Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial.

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-for-democrats

Comment

• https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...6jCHKxVoEZwbK4

Pollak: Senate Can Acquit Even If House Withholds Articles of Impeachment

Comment

• https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/tr...mpeachment-day

Trump campaign bags $5M on impeachment day: manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            Liberals are dumb AF, Trump has not even been impeached ..............
            From the article :
            Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial. Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial.

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.

Let the low-IQ voters wonder why Trump is still their president... he impeached doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              May I ask what Trump did in your eyes that he doesn't deserve your vote this time around?
              Oh idk I don’t follow politics anyways. The only reason I voted, is because I felt that Hilary was such a bad candidate, that I felt compelled to vote against her. That is really the only reason I voted.

I think we are all fu#ked either way. I have no confidence in this government at all in the slightest. I’m just happy it wasn’t Hilary in there. I think there needs to be a major reform to the political system and the way this country is run across the board anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Oh idk I don’t follow politics anyways. The only reason I voted, is because I felt that Hilary was such a bad candidate, that I felt compelled to vote against her. That is really the only reason I voted.

I think we are all fu#ked either way. I have no confidence in this government at all in the slightest. I’m just happy it wasn’t Hilary in there. I think there needs to be a major reform to the political system and the way this country is run across the board anyways.
                Your not happy with the economy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Here here....

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  Trust me, my friend, that will be remembered very well next November.

You can count on that

Comment

• What's tha matter there Nancy, not confident enough to send the articles to the Senate? You seem a little outta sorts.

THIS IS WHAT PANIC LOOKS LIKE!!!!

Last edited by mathed; 12-19-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                      Liberals are dumb AF, Trump has not even been impeached ..............
                      From the article :

But that's not what Alyssa Milano and Rob Reiner, and John Cusack said. They said he was gonna be yanked right outta office and then he would be thrown in jail for 50 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X