No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Did you see their meltdown on election night? That s*** is comedy GOLD. i watch it whenever i'm feeling a bit down.
    Here's my favorite.

Sorry I can't imbed, I'm on my phone. Feel free to imbed it for others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJnAFSu37c

Comment

Yeah, the young turks tell nothing but the truth.....

Wtf watches tyt?

I've seen a few videos and they're pretty stupid.

Not only are they liars but bad liars.

They had some airhead armenian chick on there that was denying the armenian genocide.

Yeah..... 2 million Armenians in turkey became 200,000

I'm sure they all just got sent to live with their aunt in bel air

Comment

• Talking L’s.

Lost 2 million law suit for charities scamming.

President Donald Trump has been ordered by a New York State judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.

https://apple.news/A3TERTb5-QF-NyZUh0hFY2A

Comment

Mate, you've been posting on here for years claiming that Trump is finished. You're a laughing stock.
          lol

It’s totally normal for an American President to be banned from managing a charity

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ation-n1078306

Comment

• The two million must be paid by President Trump himself for breaching his fiduciary duty to properly oversee the foundation that bears his name.
            "I direct Mr. Trump to pay the $2,000,000, which would have gone to the Foundation if it were still in existence, on a pro rata basis to the Approved Recipients," Judge Saliann Scarpulla wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Wtf watches tyt?
              Team D superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                And this is why the deep state is attempting a coup.Republican presidents are supposed to sit back and take it.

Buy a dictionary and look up the definition of “coup”

Hint: this ain’t one

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  lol

It’s totally normal for an American President to be banned from managing a charity

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ation-n1078306
                  Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  The two million must be paid by President Trump himself for breaching his fiduciary duty to properly oversee the foundation that bears his name.
                  "I direct Mr. Trump to pay the $2,000,000, which would have gone to the Foundation if it were still in existence, on a pro rata basis to the Approved Recipients," Judge Saliann Scarpulla wrote.
                  Small change for the Don. Pretty much a non-story.

Comment

Small change for the Don. Pretty much a non-story.
                    You're a good poster.

Why do engage clowns who do nothing but hurl insults, use fallacies and attrition tactics over and over, and refuse to ever address points but instead so often deflect (as both the superfans you quoted did there)?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      You're a good poster.

Why do engage clowns who do nothing but hurl insults, use fallacies and attrition tactics over and over, and refuse to ever address points but instead so often deflect (as both the superfans you quoted did there)?
                      Why not?

I enjoy chatting to people with different views to myself, i don't want to live in an echo chamber.

Yeah insults happen in a lively debate, but i give back as good as i get. It's par for the course when chatting politics on the internet.

I think that you're a good poster, but i feel you spend too much time trying to shut down the debate rather than just addressing the points made.

I say leave the moderation to the mods and just get stuck in.

Comment

Working...
                      X