No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Well, there is no smoke, so there is no fire. This is even weaker than Mueller's Russia collusion fiasco. Easy work.

The whistle-blower's attorney interned for Schumer and Hillary, so this will all come down to a big nothing. Pelosi will have egg no her face, and Democrats will once again look foolish.
    It's said that more is coming out today about this person. Should be more fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Another nothing burger, this time with cheese and mayo.Read the transcript shows two world leaders concerned about the rule of law and discussing how to properly enforce it.There is nothing that even comes close to a quid pro quo. Trump never even hints at any threats or bribes , No talk of withholding military aid.Trump showed concern over Ukraine election interference, the President is fully within his rights to ask a foreign counterpart to investigate corruption and possible interference in the US election .
      Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      LOL you are one sad **** mate

Jesus like i said a couple days ago.. give it a few days and yet again it will be a big load of BS that the media will now try and quickly move on from
      As I was saying. They took a sharpie to it. Only Trumpanzees are dumb enough to believe this is a full transcript.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They're taking a sharpie to that transcript. To the people who downplayed Trump using a sharpie on a map to lie, are you going to believe the transcript released by Trump?

Of course you are. Dear Leader can do no wrong

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Just like the Nixon tapes missing 18 1/2 minutes

The average person speaks 125-150 words per minute. And there is nothing Trump loves more than the sound of his own voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        As I was saying. They took a sharpie to it. Only Trumpanzees are dumb enough to believe this is a full transcript.

The average person speaks 125-150 words per minute. And there is nothing Trump loves more than the sound of his own voice.
        Two things at play here:

1. Trump is twice as dumb as the average person, therefore speaks half as fast, and

2. The Ukrainian was speaking slowly so that dumb Trump (refer to point 1) could comprehend and not get confused.

So yeah, 60wpm sounds about right

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          the Beta-crates are an embarrassment, i'm starting to think they are not intellectually capable anymore of leading a nation, not a big surprise if you import people from Palestine and Somalia known intellectual hubs around the world
          the democrat party is full of low IQ affirmative action hires and has gone radically left. this country is seriously ****ed if these clowns take control again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 60 wpm doe

Comment

• “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

isnt that the entire issue here? is that HE DID INFACT ASK?

Comment

• What's happening now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      What's happening now?
                      NOTHING lol

Comment

Working...
                      X