OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Why should being concerned about migration make anybody support the king of deceit and stupidity aka Donnie Trump? He's a f***ing joke and front man for billionaires, big pharma and corps.
      all opinions......

show me some stats with links.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        all opinions......

show me some stats with links.....

He's in the Hamptons right now collecting their cash. If I was a greedy billionaire I'd probably vote Donnie, too.

Comment

He's in the Hamptons right now collecting their cash. If I was a greedy billionaire I'd probably vote Donnie, too.
          They all take money so just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            They all take money so just stop.

600 billionaire Trump donors in a Hampton's meet and greet with their man. Drain the swamp, eh.

Comment

600 billionaire Trump donors in a Hampton's meet and greet with their man. Drain the swamp, eh.
              How did he win the last election? Were you complaining when Clinton raised her money?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                How did he win the last election? Were you complaining when Clinton raised her money?

According to Mueller he won by Russian help, hacking and timed Wiki releases, although he couldn't prove a criminal conspiracy.

Comment

According to Mueller he won by Russian help, hacking and timed Wiki releases, although he couldn't prove a criminal conspiracy.

Comment

Lol ok bud whatever you say. Way to change the subject.

Comment

The $100K used by Russian troll farms on Facebook ad campaigns for memes was exactly what Trump needed to swing the election his way.

Comment

Working...
                      X