No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    Trump calls attempted rape accuser writer Elizabeth Carroll a liar he'd never met only for pic to prove he's the liar again.

Elizabeth Carroll and Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        If they are scared of us and Israel, why do they keep attacking us???

You superfans say the dumbest things.
        Shooting a drone down flying in there territory isn't "attacking" us, they have a right to defend there air space. If they flew a drone over Florida, is that cool with you?

Going to war over a drone is beyond idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Shooting a drone down flying in there territory isn't "attacking" us, they have a right to defend there air space. If they flew a drone over Florida, is that cool with you?

Bbbbbbut it will be a quick, hard hit like Operation Enduring Freedom

18 years later .......

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post

We were not over Iranian airspace.

Why do you continually argue with me without first bothering to do basic research?

Do you enjoy arguing from a position of ignorance??

Comment

Why do you continually argue with me without first bothering to do basic research?

So if Iran started flying missile carrying drones a few miles of the coast of Florida from say Cuba, you are good? Yeah, Trumper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                So if Iran started flying missile carrying drones a few miles of the coast of Florida from say Cuba, you are good? Yeah, Trumper.
                Russia does still off the West. Last I checked we dont shoot them down.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Yet again, the grubers aren't up to speed on the facts.

Comment

Wtf. I don’t want a Fuking Iranian drone 100 miles off the us coast. Don’t get technical. We know damn well what we were doing flying that close to Iran and so did they.

Just like in the Cuban missile crisis where the us was actually over Cuba and got shot down with a man in the plane. Can’t attack when it’s u doing the dirt. I e were spying and needed the info. Got shot down. It’s the price of that business. Rightly or wrongly. I believe it was right l, we need the intel. But can’t cry about it if we get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      That’s a very long way off the west coast. When they get close they are quickly met with us fighter jets. They scurry off quickly.

Happens most often in Alaska.

It’s intersting the the Russians don’t fly around Cuba which whom they are still friends with. The us won’t allow those types of flight 90 miles away. He’ll last time that happened it caused the Cuban missile crisis.
                      Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X