No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Whaaaaaat? Which voters did they canvas? CNN watchers only?
    It's crazy how we're told who to vote for before it even starts.

Comment

• Trump’s popularity is in the toilet so hardly surprising that he’s behind in many polls

Comment

• Little Rocket Man doing his thing

Bbbbbbut Venezuela

Comment

• North Korea drops more bombs.

So much for trump putting the north in check.
          I wonder if Kim’s meeting with Putin emboldened him...

https://apnews.com/713ddd52fca74132a6fb180068fe4a20

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea on Saturday fired several unidentified short-range projectiles into the sea off its eastern coast, the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said, a likely sign of Pyongyang’s growing frustration at stalled diplomatic talks with Washington meant to provide coveted sanctions relief in return for nuclear disarmament.

South Korea’s military has bolstered its surveillance in case there are additional weapons launches, and South Korean and U.S. authorities are analyzing the details. If it’s confirmed that the North fired banned ballistic missiles, it would be the first such launch since the North’s November 2017 test of an intercontinental ballistic missile. That year saw a string of increasingly powerful weapons tests from the North and a belligerent response from President Donald Trump that had many in the region fearing war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Trump’s popularity is in the toilet so hardly surprising that he’s behind in many polls
            Updated 6:00 AM ET, Thu May 2, 2019

(CNN)President Donald Trump hits a new high on his economic approval ratings in a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS, reaching 56% of Americans saying he's doing a good job on the economy.

The toilet is made of gold

Your still relying on inaccurate polls, you should know better after the last major fails.
            Last edited by Stebs; 05-04-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Baby Boomers act like they did it all on they own. That generation benefitted the most from government programs. Got into power and dismantled those same programs they benefitted from

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Who's living in reality and who ain't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  That same CNN poll that had Hillary dominating Trump in the elections? That same CNN poll that had people thinking Trump would start WW3?

Bravo MCC, for posting a great unbiased poll there.
                  This is an opinion poll. Not a voting poll. And voting polls are based on probabilities.

I won't even waste my time explaining. You're a Trumpanzee. This is to complicated for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    This is an opinion poll. Not a voting poll. And voting polls are based on probabilities.

I won't even waste my time explaining. You're a Trumpanzee. This is to complicated for you.
                    Ohhh it’s an opinion poll. Whose opinions are they getting? Tell me more, wise one.

Comment

• CNN voting poll shows Hillary getting 48% of the vote. Hillary gets 48% of the vote. Trump wins

Trumpanzees: HAHA CNN poll was fake newz

Comment

Working...
                      X