This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Come on now, he was crying to me to stop. He was crying to everyone here as well. We all saw it.

Then I get messages from staff saying to please stop talking to my son.

I'm not calling you a liar, but I find it tough to believe with all the nonsense and trolling going on here, me correcting my son on his repeated errors was this major problem the staff just one day decided had to be dealt with.

That defies logic, imo.
    He did not complain about you ever...nor to my knowledge has he ever complained about anyone period. I may not agree with him about a lot of what he says here...but this is 100% the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      He did not complain about you ever...nor to my knowledge has he ever complained about anyone period. I may not agree with him about a lot of what he says here...but this is 100% the truth.
      Dude, he complains about me publicly for all to see!!!

Come on now!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Dude, he complains about me publicly for all to see!!!

Come on now!
        Not to staff...never. I have PM'd you...you can respond to it but not here.

Comment

• Good news for the economy with the withdrawal of both ***** nominees to the Fed as both are regarded as hacks by the financial markets (especially Moore)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
              Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) read a series of anti-***** texts from former FBI special agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, including one text calling ***** "a f---ing idiot."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...during-hearing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) read a series of anti-***** texts from former FBI special agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, including one text calling ***** "a f---ing idiot."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...during-hearing

Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  I see the Koch brothers got you working diligently to mitigate joe *****’s threat to *****.

Comment

• Forum joke gets slapped down by a mod and continues posting with support from resident idiot

Bwuhahaha

Coulters all round

Comment

• Who's living in reality and who ain't?

Comment

Working...
                      X