No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Michelle gave birth to 2 babies so by Trumper standards she is a female.

Now did Melania give birth to Baron? If so cool. If not, then we can't be sure she is a female and must consider her a male. that would mean you Trumpers jack off to a male. LMFAO!!!
    Why are there no pictures of her being pregnant on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Why are there no pictures of her being pregnant on the internet?
      My guess-she didn’t post any.

Comment

• Pretty simple

Firstly, he’s trying to deflect attention from other things

Secondly, he’s a coward

How many times have we seen this little ***** be nice to people’s faces before insulting them later?

Comment

• I was never really a McCain fan, (R) but i respect him for his service to his country, unlike prez "bone spurs" who got 5 deferments to stay out of Vietnam. He even admitted it, saying, "you think I'm crazy? I ain't going over there!" or something to that effect.

So him putting McCain down for that reason alone is really fucked up

Comment

• Yea right. Just like he claimed he was eager to sit down with Mueller for a deposition. This also will never happen

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I was never really a McCain fan, (R) but i respect him for his service to his country, unlike prez "bone spurs" who got 5 deferments to stay out of Vietnam. He even admitted it, saying, "you think I'm crazy? I ain't going over there!" or something to that effect.

So him putting McCain down for that reason alone is really fucked up
              Do you think young men should be drafted to fight in an undeclared war?

Comment

• What's the update guys?

Is trump still president?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Mc Shame was part of the phony Dossier and a liar on Odumbocare
                  Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Because McCain was a piece of shit war mongering two faced life-long career politician, whose war accomplishment was to be captured in Vietnam and spread Anti-American propaganda and talk shit about his own country while in Vietcong custody.

He was also responsible for the creation of the fake “Russian collusion” dossier.
                  That has nothing to do with his hatred of McCain. Trump has always hated McCain for some unbeknownst reason. It has nothing to do with McCain being a patriot and giving the dossier to the DOJ. Or anything to do with McCain voting no on the skinny repeal. I think Trump is jealous of McCain. Trump is a hater. I used to listen to him all the time on the Howard Stern show hating on other celebrities who were universally loved by the people. Trump is just a hater. That simple

Comment

• LMFAO at the release of a letter proving that George Conway rejected a job offer from Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yea right. Just like he claimed he was eager to sit down with Mueller for a deposition. This also will never happen

You're setting yourself up to look stupid yet again.

We already know there wont be any collusion mentioned in the report, as no one has been charged with collusion related crimes. So why wouldn't Trump want the nothing burger report released?

Logic obviously is not your strong suit.

Comment

Working...
                      X