OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    AOC??????

You mean the bartender who thought there were 3 houses of congress, that she was going to get inaugurated, that just cost NYC 30,000 jobs? Come on man, it's time you wake up....the FBI is about to get wrecked with a string of indictments the likes of which this nation has never seen. Her Mueller is going to end up in GITMO man.....you need to STOP WATCHING THAT FAKE NEWS.
    Tbf, she’s more qualified than Trump

And why would Mueller end up in Gitmo?

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
      Everybody knows what for. There's a theory floating around that if the election was fraudulent, the VP goes too. Anyhow, who knows if the VP goes down in the investigation, too, before all this is over. It's getting really close to the big players now. Pelosi might end up being Prez.
      You mean the bi-partisian Senate Intel Committee that just concluded no collusion between Trump and Russia? Oh boy, you are eaten up with it. It's all a dream bro, time to wake up and come back to reality before it's too late....don't let them control you.......you are better than that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/just-in-senate-intel-committee-finds-no-direct-evidence-of-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-and-russia/

The Senate Intel Committee has found no direct evidence of conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to BOTH Democrats and Republicans on the Committee, NBC reported.

After over two years, 200 interviews and reviewing hundreds of thousands of documents and wasting money, Senate investigators are now saying what we’ve known all along — there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

Last week, Senate Intel Chairman Richard Burr told CBS, “If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia.”

“If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow,” Burr said, adding, “We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

The President tweeted his support for Richard Burr on Sunday and asked, “Is anybody really surprised by this?” after the Committee found zero collusion with Russia.

According to NBC, even the Democrats on the Committee admit there is no Trump-Russia conspiracy.

“We were never going find a contract signed in blood saying, ‘Hey Vlad, we’re going to collude,'” one Democrat aide said.

One Democrat investigator twisted himself into a pretzel trying to make even the most insignificant contact with anyone of Russian descent an issue — “Donald Trump Jr. made clear in his messages that he was willing to accept help from the Russians,” one Democratic Senate investigator said. “Trump publicly urged the Russians to find Clinton’s missing emails.”

What does that even mean?? Again, no crimes were committed and the Democrats blatantly ignore Hillary Clinton’s contact with a British spy who compiled a fake dossier from Russian intel sources to spy on her political opponent.

The House Intel Panel also began a parallel ‘Trump-Russia’ probe in January of 2017, but concluded in April of 2018 that they found zero evidence of collusion.

Mark Warner, the Democrat working along side of Senator Burr as Vice Chairman of the Senate Intel Panel has made numerous media appearances over the last two years complaining about Russian Twitter trolls and vaguely suggesting there are new developments in his committee’s Russia probe as evidence Trump may have conspired with Russia.

Although Senate Intel Chairman Burr doesn’t speak to the media too often, he publicly stated over the summer his committee still had found no evidence of Russian collusion and reiterated that statement once again in the Fall.

According to NBC, it is going to take about 6 or 7 months for the Senate Intel Committee to write their final report — JUST IN TIME FOR ELECTION SEASON! How convenient!

As the Senate Intel Committee and Robert Mueller wind down their investigations into ‘Trump-Russia collusion,’ House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) is ramping up a massive investigation into President Trump’s finances and personal life, also known as presidential harassment.
      Last edited by mathed; 02-16-2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Do you know ANYTHING about Robert Mueller, anything at all besides he was the head of the FBI? We can start there.....this cat has had anti-FBI informants killed, straight up murdered, he's destroyed evidence (just like Hitlery did under Comey's advisement) and that is just the very tip of the iceberg. You dude's have been drinking the damn cool-aid.

I don't know what your previous post was but if it was referring to crumbs Pelosi......did you know that just two days ago (on Valentine's Day) she was telling everyone "Happy Thanksgiving"? I can provide a video if you doubt me. That's the quality of the people in the tard party....she routinely calls Trump "President Bush".....late stage dementia, her doctors have recommended that she retire man....like I say, WAKE UP.

Comment

Do you know ANYTHING about Robert Mueller, anything at all besides he was the head of the FBI? We can start there.....this cat has had anti-FBI informants killed, straight up murdered, he's destroyed evidence (just like Hitlery did under Comey's advisement) and that is just the very tip of the iceberg. You dude's have been drinking the damn cool-aid.

I don't know what your previous post was but if it was referring to crumbs Pelosi......did you know that just two days ago (on Valentine's Day) she was telling everyone "Happy Thanksgiving"? I can provide a video if you doubt me. That's the quality of the people in the tard party....she routinely calls Trump "President Bush".....late stage dementia, her doctors have recommended that she retire man....like I say, WAKE UP.
          Dude please

Firstly, you’re providing links to a website that is straight up fake news

Secondly, Mueller was appointed with 100% bipartisan support and literally the only criticism of him comes from lies spread by a panicked Trump

Why does virtually everyone around Trump lie?

Why are so many going to jail?

Not only that but they’re pleading guilty

Wake up!

Comment

Trump's going to get impeached, but I don't like any of the Democratic candidates for the presidency. Only one I'm semi-okay with is AOC, and she can't run. I'm still trying to understand if she's something new, or a twist of same old, same old. Time will tell.
            While Trump is corrupt, dishonest and inept, AOC would be an absolute disaster. At least Trump has real world business experience. AOC has nothing except student debt.

She's clueless. Trump or or religious zealot Pence are better options than AOC.

Why do you rate her as 'semi-okay'?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              While Trump is corrupt, dishonest and inept, AOC would be an absolute disaster. At least Trump has real world business experience. AOC has nothing except student debt.

She's clueless. Trump or or religious zealot Pence are better options than AOC.

Why do you rate her as 'semi-okay'?
              Trump’s a trust fund baby who owes his wealth to his Dad

Guy is a moron and nothing more than a self entitled ***** as demonstrated by how easily he has been played by everyone

AOC is much smarter but potentially more dangerous

Mind you, I do find it hilarious how petrified that the GOP are of her
              Last edited by Tomjas; 02-17-2019, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

You do not need political experience to be a head of state.

Comment

AOC??????

You mean the bartender who thought there were 3 houses of congress, that she was going to get inaugurated, that just cost NYC 30,000 jobs? Come on man, it's time you wake up....the FBI is about to get wrecked with a string of indictments the likes of which this nation has never seen. Her Mueller is going to end up in GITMO man.....you need to STOP WATCHING THAT FAKE NEWS.
                  Dude, you realize all that Q stuff online is a Russia psy-op, right?

Comment

You mean the bi-partisian Senate Intel Committee that just concluded no collusion between Trump and Russia? Oh boy, you are eaten up with it. It's all a dream bro, time to wake up and come back to reality before it's too late....don't let them control you.......you are better than that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/just-in-senate-intel-committee-finds-no-direct-evidence-of-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-and-russia/

The Senate Intel Committee has found no direct evidence of conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to BOTH Democrats and Republicans on the Committee, NBC reported.

After over two years, 200 interviews and reviewing hundreds of thousands of documents and wasting money, Senate investigators are now saying what we’ve known all along — there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

Last week, Senate Intel Chairman Richard Burr told CBS, “If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia.”

“If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow,” Burr said, adding, “We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

The President tweeted his support for Richard Burr on Sunday and asked, “Is anybody really surprised by this?” after the Committee found zero collusion with Russia.

According to NBC, even the Democrats on the Committee admit there is no Trump-Russia conspiracy.

“We were never going find a contract signed in blood saying, ‘Hey Vlad, we’re going to collude,'” one Democrat aide said.

One Democrat investigator twisted himself into a pretzel trying to make even the most insignificant contact with anyone of Russian descent an issue — “Donald Trump Jr. made clear in his messages that he was willing to accept help from the Russians,” one Democratic Senate investigator said. “Trump publicly urged the Russians to find Clinton’s missing emails.”

What does that even mean?? Again, no crimes were committed and the Democrats blatantly ignore Hillary Clinton’s contact with a British spy who compiled a fake dossier from Russian intel sources to spy on her political opponent.

The House Intel Panel also began a parallel ‘Trump-Russia’ probe in January of 2017, but concluded in April of 2018 that they found zero evidence of collusion.

Mark Warner, the Democrat working along side of Senator Burr as Vice Chairman of the Senate Intel Panel has made numerous media appearances over the last two years complaining about Russian Twitter trolls and vaguely suggesting there are new developments in his committee’s Russia probe as evidence Trump may have conspired with Russia.

Although Senate Intel Chairman Burr doesn’t speak to the media too often, he publicly stated over the summer his committee still had found no evidence of Russian collusion and reiterated that statement once again in the Fall.

According to NBC, it is going to take about 6 or 7 months for the Senate Intel Committee to write their final report — JUST IN TIME FOR ELECTION SEASON! How convenient!

As the Senate Intel Committee and Robert Mueller wind down their investigations into ‘Trump-Russia collusion,’ House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) is ramping up a massive investigation into President Trump’s finances and personal life, also known as presidential harassment.
                    Both investigations in the House and the Senate have huge asterisks on them because they were processed during total Republican control of both chambers of Congress. Yeah, I get it that there are supposed to be Democrats on the committee, but, as with the House, the GOP have shown how far they'll go to not only obstruct the investigation, but also leak info to Trump, as with Nunes.

I don't really have to tell you to wait for Mueller's stuff anymore, because it's all out there already. Everybody in Trump's circle is being indicted/investigated, and they're pleading guilty. Stone's the exception, and that will go down just like Manafort, if not worse because Mueller has his convos with Russia's cyber-warfare unit, otherwise known as Guccifer.

Is any of this really a question anymore? The report is being written in indictments, and it's clear where this is headed. Collusion has been proven. The question is whether Mueller has the evidence needed to prove conspiracy, now. That's where treason comes in.

Comment

Trump's going to get impeached, but I don't like any of the Democratic candidates for the presidency. Only one I'm semi-okay with is AOC, and she can't run. I'm still trying to understand if she's something new, or a twist of same old, same old. Time will tell.
                      Proof here that liberalism is a disease.

Comment

Working...
                      X