No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    He had a very good reaction from those who watched...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-o...cbs-news-poll/

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Dems are in panic mode. I don't get how anyone could hate on what he said. Chit amazes me.
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Trump has the formula for success if he continues with his message the way he did tonight.

Here are some other stats from that speech. Hopefully his handlers continue to drive it home to him after he sees the results.

Just bookmarking so the next time I bring up an opinion poll I don't get any excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      But I get called a racist when I voice my suspicions of ALL white people.
      Lets stop pretending that every race doesnt have racist's in it.

I can assure you no matter what you think that Im not racist and Im white. There will always be bad apples and I think most people know that.

The issue here is Dems like to point figures and now are getting fingers pointed at them. Go to dem underground and see the threads where they are trying to so "so what is was a different time and a long time ago." Funny how that works when your the one getting the finger pointed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lets stop pretending that every race doesnt have racist's in it.

I can assure you no matter what you think that Im not racist and Im white. There will always be bad apples and I think most people know that.

The issue here is Dems like to point figures and now are getting fingers pointed at them. Go to dem underground and see the threads where they are trying to so "so what is was a different time and a long time ago." Funny how that works when your the one getting the finger pointed at.
        I point the finger at all of them. You're political party doesn't matter to me. My experiences has taught me to be suspicious of all of ya'll

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Ohh this is a good one. Gotta give you that.

Comment

But I get called a racist when I voice my suspicions of ALL white people.
            You go alot further that.

You've hurled anti-Semitic remarks at me, for starters.

Comment

I point the finger at all of them. You're political party doesn't matter to me. My experiences has taught me to be suspicious of all of ya'll
              You're such a liar.

It's the height of audacity seeing you constantly attacking Trump and anyone else not on your beloved Team D for supposedly lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Why the **** would anyone watch this when you know that he’s lying?

Comment

Life experience is what the posters that love using stats lack. I bet there are posters on here that rarely deal with a minority but yell about the "13%" or millions of illegals. Posters that yell for patriotism but wouldnt serve the country. They are the same 1s that want a smaller government & enjoy the discrediting of Federal law enforcement but will pick up the phone and call the FBI hotline as soon as an Arab moves on their block.

Thats small town thinking and thats why College & the military pushed after High School. Life experience is a huge part of Post high school education. Its no wonder Trumps strongest part of his base stopped education after HS.
                  Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 02-06-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Life experience is what the posters that love using stats lack. I bet there are posters on here that rarely deal with a minority but yell about the "13%" or millions of illegals. Posters that yell for patriotism but wouldnt serve the country. They are the same 1s that want a smaller government & enjoy the discrediting of Federal law enforcement but will pick up the phone and call the FBI hotline as soon as an Arab moves on their block.
                    Say word son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Say word son.
                      lol, I should be a F'n politician!

On the real though, Trumps supporters do bring up many key points but the hypocritical ways they go about these things is mentally draining.

Comment

Working...
                      X