No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    That's got to be one of the craziest joke ever!

I think trump himself is.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 01-11-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• I'm an immigrant.

I'm from a family of immigrants.

I'm not anti immigration.

I'm not even anti illegal immigration tbh. I think most illegals are just trying to find a better life. That's the American way.

But if the legally elected govt of this country wants to stop immigration legal or illegal, that's their decision.

And dont fool yourself, Democrats aren't as against the wall as you think. They're just pos who care more about courting the Hispanic vote.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Typical racism and party cheerleading....
          Remember, the last Klansman to serve in Congress was on your team.

But the other team are the racists doe.

Comment

• When he's repeating Russian talking points you're picking up on wiretaps of Russian spies it makes you wonder. Either an asset or a patsy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Obama lied constantly.

Can you cite just one instance of you calling him out for a lie?

Or are you cheerleading by only calling out the R President for lying while saying nothing about the D President lying?
              This is such a silly response by you however it is one I expected.

I suggest you reread the title of the topic you are posting in and ask yourself why you keep bringing up Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                This is such a silly response by you however it is one I expected.

I suggest you reread the title of the topic you are posting in and ask yourself why you keep bringing up Obama.
                Obama is currently speaking out against the wall.

After he spoke in favor of, and even voted for, a wall.

I even provided the quotes.

So again I ask, why are you not condemning the D players for their flip-flopping on the wall?

Why just the R guy?

If the answer is that you're a D superfan, just say so. Ain't nothing wrong with admitting it, is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  I'm an immigrant.

I'm from a family of immigrants.

I'm not anti immigration.

I'm not even anti illegal immigration tbh. I think most illegals are just trying to find a better life. That's the American way.

But if the legally elected govt of this country wants to stop immigration legal or illegal, that's their decision.

And dont fool yourself, Democrats aren't as against the wall as you think. They're just pos who care more about courting the Hispanic vote.

We are a country of laws don’t ever forget it.

President Numbnuts and his pack of crayolas aren’t changing those laws.

He as well as his inept administration will adhere to those laws !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Remember, the last Klansman to serve in Congress was on your team.

But the other team are the racists doe.
                    Lol lol lol lol lol

When you are racist the best way to deflect is to say “well they have racist too”

Fact is if you polled today’s kkk, pretty much 100% are republicans. Fact

Comment

• CBP reported record lows on ilegal border crossings in 2017.

Sorry can’t have it both ways.

Either its an emergency or it’s not ?

Which is it hypocrites ???

2 Years of having the majority in both houses and President Numbnuts at the helm.

With a slew of elephants against a wall in those 2yrs. and now it’s somehow feasible ?

Absolutely nothing was done in the past 2 yrs.in regards to a wall and now the elephants are declaring it a crisis ???

Yeah...Right !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 01-12-2019, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X