OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    They can quit and go get another job
    Hopefully a job where us taxpayers dont have to pay their salaries.

Comment

• Speaking of jobs, the December jobs numbers came out and they kicked butt.

Over 300k new jobs and wages continue to rise.

Both those metrics beat the 'experts' predictions, btw.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...124747132.html

Comment

• This story keeps getting weirder and weirder

Comment

• Trump has even sexually assaulted a tranny.

Comment

• I see 1bad is still going strong as the most annoying poster. Mind you this guy is like 50

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This story keeps getting weirder and weirder

That dude is CIA. Why does he have so many passports?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Can you kindly direct me to you complaining about increased debt (just short of $10 trillion) while Obama was in office?

I bet you cant, and thus you are once again doing your usual superfan cheerleading.
                  One was a necessity for countries survival the other was for trump and fam to save on taxes... how Dunn cheerleading and your not??

Comment

• Tax Refunds may be delayed due to the Trump Shutdown

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/01/04/...ax-season.html

· The partial shutdown of the federal government is going into its 14th day, and the IRS has not yet released a contingency plan for the filing season.

· In the event of a prolonged shutdown, income tax refunds could be delayed and the agency could be short on staff to answer taxpayers’ questions.

· Gather your documents now and prepare for the unexpected.

"So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting down, and I'm going to shut it down for border security."

- Donald Trump, December 11th 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Lmao at the grubers and superfans trying to blame Trump's tax cuts for this.

You guys have failed to account for the fact that revenue is UP after the tax cuts.

The problem is that despite us seeing increased revenues, we saw spending increased even more. Thus higher deficits.

It's simple Math.

Let me try an analogy for you slower superfans:

You are already running a household deficit of $500/month.

You get a raise of $200 per month. At that same time, you increase your spending by $300 per month.

Now your deficit is up to $600 per month.

Is your increased household deficit due to your raise, or due to your increased spending?
                      The math is easy. What is not easy to understand is why the right froths at more government spending but is yet, with republican control on all fronts, still increAsing spending. You yourself said that.

So explain me that. Y are republicans over spending??

Wait don’t answer I already know why.

Comment

Working...
                      X