No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Images of Cesar Sayoc's political affiliation being changed on several online platforms from Democrat to Republican ealier this morning. Funny how the media never mentioned any of this. Don't bother trying to look up his MyLife profile because it no longer exists...so strange right? LOL

This pic shows the "stickers" on the back of his van with absolutely no fading at all. Did he just get them applied last night? Also, notice how there are no spaces at all between the "stickers" and the seam at the bottom is flawless. The top corners have been cut to match the curvature of the windows as if it's actually a professionally done vinyl wrap instead of a collage of "stickers". Stickers don't tend to last more than a month or two when subjected to the extreme heat and other environmental conditions down in Florida, so odd, lol.

Kind of weird for a homeless man to be able to afford all of this professional detailing and not to mention his white van was completely spotless as if it was washed just before the media could take pictures. I wonder if this was the reason the FBI felt the need to completely cover up his van with a tarp immediately, as if to keep the public from asking too many questions?

Also really weird that he lives in Broward county too, they absolutely HATE Trump supporters there, it's pretty much a miracle that his van didn't get destroyed by vandalism driving around with all that pro-Trump stuff plastered all over it.

Really weird as well that he was a convicted felon yet records somehow show he voted Republican in 2016.
    What do you believe personally about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      What do you believe personally about this?
      What do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        Note that 65bad no longer spouts that cutting taxes increases revenue. Why? No proof that it does.
        He's clueless on taxes, it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Tax revenue doubled over the Reagan years.

And yes, that's after tax cuts.

Cap Gains tax revenue also rose after Clinton cut Cap Gains Taxes.

I'll always say, and have the data to back it up, that tax cuts historically cause tax revenue to rise.

And that's not even counting the GDP and job growth, like we're seeing now.

As to me being "clueless", you ain't keeping up.

I'm on record during the election saying that if Trump won and cut taxes and regulations that we'd see GDP growth rise. "Experts" like Paul Krugman, and all the D superfans, were predicting a recession and stock market crash.

As usual, you grubers got it completely backwards.

And if you weren't as "stupid" as your team says you are, you'd be learning from these economic times and the Obama years, not trying to play stupid online Gotcha! games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Actually I was correct, and you can peruse my posts and see it. I predicted GDP and job growth if Trump cut taxes (and regulations) and that's EXACTLY what happened.

But let's see how far your knowledge base goes.

You tell me why we're seeing higher GDP growth under Trump than we saw under Obama.

(And unlike last time I asked you a question about Economics, I'm hoping this time you can at least provide a somewhat straight answer, as well as leaving out your typical cheerleading.)

Comment

• Stop engaging with people like 1bad on the economy

He's clueless and changes his argument to suit his current position

It's as embarrassing as having a great country of 300 million plus choose between a crook (Hils) and an incompetent crook (Dotard) for the position of world's most powerful person

Better to ask yourself "How the **** did we get to this point?"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    What do you?
                    haven't formed a full opinion yet. I'll wait until more information comes out. I think it's more likely to be some crazies than some 'deep state' conspiracy though.

That guy seems like a nut though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      I'm not fully up to date on this but I read one article which said this nut was actually a member of a Native American tribe which would make him more Indian than she is.

Comment

Working...
                      X