Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what fundamental transformation by a Muslim raised, communist indoctrinated grandson of a Mau Mau terrorist looks like. Guilty until proven innocent. Seditionist, cultish obstruction from the opposition party. Disgusting attempts to regain power by any and all means necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      4 witnesses......

GOP politricks

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          This is what fundamental transformation by a Muslim raised, communist indoctrinated grandson of a Mau Mau terrorist looks like. Guilty until proven innocent. Seditionist, cultish obstruction from the opposition party. Disgusting attempts to regain power by any and all means necessary.

Not !

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Nice deflection by the creepy pron lawyer. Now, would the bald b itch (yeah, I know, I'm one to talk...) care to actually answer or just call names with his cone headed ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Nice deflection by the creepy pron lawyer. Now, would the bald b itch (yeah, I know, I'm one to talk...) care to actually answer or just call names with his cone headed ass?
                  He's doing the same thing Trump does. But when Trump does it ya'll call it fighting back. Trump Jr addressed him and he clapped back.

Comment

He's doing the same thing Trump does. But when Trump does it ya'll call it fighting back. Trump Jr addressed him and he clapped back.
                    Ok, he doesn't have to answer the question. But if anybody shows up tomorrow at 10, someone is going to need an answer for that one and many similar questions.

Maybe Avenatti will show up and talk to the adults

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Ok, he doesn't have to answer the question. But if anybody shows up tomorrow at 10, someone is going to need an answer for that one and many similar questions.

Maybe Avenatti will show up and talk to the adults
                      The GOP isn't allowing the lady he represents to testify so she won't be there tomorrow. But if they're gonna throw shots at here they should at least do it to her face and allow her to testify.

These senators are such cowards they're afraid to ask questions themselves and hired a female lawyer to do it for them. They're all talk nothing else

Comment

Working...
                      X