Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Cool thanks

So is anyone going to jail yet or what?
    Yes one has gone for 14 days for lying to the FBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Still, none of this has to do with Trump, Russian collusion, or the election.

And Trump is still POTUS.
      But it has everything to do with that?

Whether you agree with the investigation process or not, it has everything to do with Trump/Russia collusion.

They're not flipping him in exchange for a big mac lol

Comment

• Uh oh
        https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/m..._campaign=push

Comment

Uh oh
          "Coming on the heels of his conviction on financial fraud charges, the trial in federal court in the District of Columbia was set to examine charges that Mr. Manafort was the hidden hand behind a multiyear campaign to portray Viktor F. Yanukovych and the political forces behind him in Ukraine — all allies of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia — as pro-Western backers of democratic and economic reforms. Mr. Manafort was paid more than $60 million by Ukrainian oligarchs to help orchestrate Mr. Yanukovych’s rise to Ukraine’s presidency and to maintain his grip on power for four years, before he was toppled and fled to Russia.

Prosecutors intended to show that Mr. Manafort hired lobbyists who met with members of Congress; helped organize meetings between top Ukrainian and American government officials, including a 2010 meeting in Washington between Mr. Yanukovych and President Barack Obama; and promoted the placement of articles and interviews in major American newspapers, including The New York Times.

The Manafort scandal already has touched a bevy of well-known lobbyists, lawyers and politicians who were paid millions to help him promote his Ukrainian clients. They include: Gregory B. Craig, Mr. Obama’s former White House counsel; Vin Weber, a Republican former congressman from Minnesota; Tony Podesta, a Washington lobbyist whose brother, John D. Podesta, headed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign; and Romano Prodi, a former prime minister of Italy. Several cases have been referred to federal prosecutors in New York."

Looks like an influence operation

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Cool thanks

So is anyone going to jail yet or what?
            That is not what's happening. He's a biased Trump supporter. I've been following this since day 1 and continued to keep this thread updated even when events happened that wasn't big news.

Some might say I'm biased so don't listen to me. But Mooshashi is unbiased and will give it to you straight
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-14-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That is not what's happening. He's a biased Trump supporter. I've been following this since day 1 and continued to keep this thread updated even when events happened that wasn't big news.

Some might say I'm biased so don't listen to me. But Mooshashi is unbiased and will give it to you straight
              I don't know how you guys stay on top of this.

It gives me a headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Has anyone gone to jail for election interference?
                When the FBI came out against the Russian hackers did they say anyone else was involved? Did they arrest any Americans?

Comment

Has anyone gone to jail for election interference?
                  When the FBI came out against the Russian hackers did they say anyone else was involved? Did they arrest any Americans?
                  You know that's an ongoing investigation. The indictments against the Russian hackers were purely symbolic because Putin's never going to hand them over.

Like you've said, all of this still needs to play out, but the direction it's headed in is quite clear, and that's Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khanthe1 View Post
                    You know that's an ongoing investigation. The indictments against the Russian hackers were purely symbolic because Putin's never going to hand them over.

Like you've said, all of this still needs to play out, but the direction it's headed in is quite clear, and that's Trump.
                    Lets see what happens. Been hearing this for two years now.

Comment

Lol these people always grasping. I watch Dem underground and I swear if I listened to them Trump would have been in jail two years ago. It's really never ending. Now I look and laugh.
                      Exactly.

MCC is the best example on the forum.

I kept telling him to quit getting his hopes up only to get disappointed over and over.

He didn't listen. So I started making fun of him for falling for the same nonsense time and time again.

Instead of using logic based on experience, he put me on ignore and to this day he's still on here about daily announcing "We got Trump this time!" like a ******ed parrot.

Comment

Working...
                      X