No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Dude is that all you do is post this drama you get from Dem sites? Can you think for yourself and post a reply?

Don’t worry about what I do.

I’m not in this thread to reply to gullible Trump cultees.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No, he can't think for himself.

He goes to D superfan sites and copies-and-pastes the nonsense he finds there over here.

Guys like him have no independent thought.

Remember, their own guy Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

That, and he's also a Stolen Valor phony veteran.

Your best bet is to do as I did and put him on ignore. He truly brings nothing whatsoever of value to the forum.
      Ok I dont need to see the copied drama anyone can find on the net. How do I use the ignore feature?
      Found it thanks

Comment

Ok I dont need to see the copied drama anyone can find on the net. How do I use the ignore feature?

You cry’n ???

Comment

Found it thanks
          You are quite welcome.

You'll find the Ignore feature makes for a much better forum experience.

It filters out the noise and nonsense quite effectively.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Thats why we build 80%s. No one knows what you own.
                Don’t understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Don’t understand.
                  Sorry cant explain it,

Comment

Dude is that all you do is post this drama you get from Dem sites? Can you think for yourself and post a reply?
                    A picture is worth a thousand words. He does a few pictures a day. Do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Now it's just crickets from Pence regarding Trump's multiple confirmed affairs.

Pence wrote all about how the president must be held to the highest moral standards and saw Bill's affair as grounds for removal from office.

Just goes to show what a crooked piece of trash Mike Pence is. He claims to be a Christian but he's a lying politician first and foremost.
                      Don’t ever trust a religious zealot. Biggest scammers on earth. Joel osteen for example. They take your money and all they give back in return is belief. Great business though.

Comment

Working...
                      X