No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I’m sure there is. These are “legal loopholes” though that have already been set in place. Im sure any one of us would take advantage of them if we could.
    True i agree even the donald take advantage of it as a billionaire

As long as its not a haiti help foundation from all over the world then used it instead of giving it to the haitians, thats crossing the line

What im laughing at is when billionaires, hollywood elites, hollywood politicians screamin Tax the rich to their base

Id never 100% think those who opened up private schools or charity foundations are complete angels

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      Remember when Kanye said being a slave was a choice?

Or when he said "I feel like the type of girl I'd be with is a fellow superhero. So we get that already flying and we're just flying together flying together thing."

Or when Kanye said "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a bottle of water next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."

Or one of my personal favorites, "We were on the jet, flying back... and we were watching mean girls.

And that's how we party."
      Nope I guess I don't follow him that closely. I think he is probably a jackass but the hate directed toward him seems over the top imo. I think it is just because he is a clown and also successful is why people hate him so it is a sort of envy. I like him fine just not his albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Brush, Bron called Trump a bum in 2017.

You need to stop playing political pundit and check out those hot pockets that you nuked in the microwave.
        I know. I haven't forgot that.

And President Trump put the Lyin King in his place

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          True i agree even the donald take advantage of it as a billionaire

As long as its not a haiti help foundation from all over the world then used it instead of giving it to the haitians, thats crossing the line

What im laughing at is when billionaires, hollywood elites, hollywood politicians screamin Tax the rich to their base

Id never 100% think those who opened up private schools or charity foundations are complete angels
          It’s a good thing though as long as he truly believes that what he’s doing is to help the less fortunate. Which I think he does so more power to him.

No problem with trump taking advantage either. I watched a very good documentary on trump and some of it had to do with getting tax abatement for like 30-40 years. But the stuff he was doing to revitalize New York at that time was awesome and I think it was a fair trade off

Haiti was a joke and I would even say criminal. Along with many other suspect things the clintons have done. I thought bill was ok at the time of his presidency though.

And these Hollywood dudes are a damn joke and so out of touch with the world and the goins-on.

They need to just stick to the script, literally.

Comment

• The ohio trump rally is starting soon.

Comment

• The Ohio Trump Rally is starting soon.

Comment

• Calling him a "God Emperor" is unbelievably cringe

Comment

• Melania Trump broke sharply with her husband on Saturday, after the president maligned NBA star LeBron James' intelligence on Twitter late Friday night. The first lady praised James for his work with children, even saying she is open to visiting the school for underprivileged children he founded in his hometown of Akron, Ohio.

The first lady's platform, "Be Best," is all about encouraging children to conduct themselves in an honorable manner, and she has made promoting children's welfare a key piece of her time in the White House.
                  "It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the first lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today," the first lady's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement. "As you know, Mrs. Trump has traveled the country and world talking to children about their well-being, healthy living, and the importance of responsible online behavior with her Be Best initiative. Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Which, Trump's tweet literally proved Lebron was 100% correct. Lebron simply said that Trump is using sports to try and divide Americans. And Trump came out with a tweet, meant to again divide Americans. Of course, Trump is probably too stupid to realize this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    I know. I haven't forgot that.

And President Trump put the Lyin King in his place
                    Yep, he sure did. By responding to Lebron saying Trump uses sports to try and divide Americans, the president replied with a tweet, trying to use sports to divide Americans. Proving LeBron told the truth and was 100% correct. Way to put the Lyin King in his place.

Too bad Melania came out and put the Lyin Prez in his place.

Comment

• Keep doing what you are doing, Mr. President. You have fans all over the World. The Unhinged Minority can scream all they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X