OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    And
    And just yesterday he called it hoax again. He said President Obama did do anything about Russian meddling because it was a hoax

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And just yesterday he called it hoax again. He said President Obama did do anything about Russian meddling because it was a hoax

He's missing because if he goes all in you all will take it as Trump didn't really win. I'm pretty sure you know that tho.

Comment

• One last thing. If Trump was working with Putin don't you think he would be putting on a show by being hard on him? Seems pretty dumb to be nice to him in the public eye if they were working together.
        But I'm sure you've thought about that also. My point is it's a no win for Trump. Clinton lost and you guys have used every excuse in the book. If Carter page was some bad guy working for the Russians don't you think they would of arrested him by now?
        I mean they got this whole thing rolling because of him and some fake dossier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Pichardo

Smdh. I wonder if he even gets embarrassed when someone points this out to him?

He’s too dumb to be stupid.

Why would he listen to people with 10 times the intellect ???

Has no sense of morality.

He sold the little he had along with his soul when he started launder’n filthy Russian money.

IMAGE#1
          Accuses Trump of being dumb, has no idea how to spell or use grammar. Go away you racist idiot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            Accuses Trump of being dumb, has no idea how to spell or use grammar. Go away you racist idiot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Try harder you milky puke stain.

Like you he’s ignorant as fug.

Most ill informed President in modern history.

Now shove off fancy Nancy.

Or have someone shove it in a lil deeper you diseased infested commie...

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-24-2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

...so 4 Republican judges it would seem.

So much for this being a political witch hunt.

Nunes is a spineless wimp and completely lacking in integrity.

Comment

• Build that wall doe! It’s all Mexico’s fault doe. I was arguing with someone about that many undocumented folks come through Canada’s border. I think it was 1sad69 cause he wanted a link. If your going to build a wall it needs to be at both borders. But Canada is never mentioned. I guess because it’s not a brown country or not a “*****hole” as chris rock said “ it’s all right because it’s all white”

https://apnews.com/f7f1f1b3546042c68caa1347a49beec8

DERBY LINE, Vt. (AP) — While the Trump administration fortifies the southern border, there's growing concern over the number of foreigners entering the country illegally across the porous northern border with Canada.

People crossing the border between Vermont and Quebec have paid smugglers up to $4,000, usually payable when the immigrants reach their U.S. destination, according to officials and court documents.

While the number of arrests is tiny compared with the southern border, the human smuggling is just as sophisticated.

"They are very well organized. They have scouted the area. They have scouted us," said U.S. Border Patrol Agent Richard Ross. "Basically, we are not dealing with the JV team; this is the varsity

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Build that wall doe! It’s all Mexico’s fault doe. I was arguing with someone about that many undocumented folks come through Canada’s border. I think it was 1sad69 cause he wanted a link. If your going to build a wall it needs to be at both borders. But Canada is never mentioned. I guess because it’s not a brown country or not a “*****hole” as chris rock said “ it’s all right because it’s all white”

https://apnews.com/f7f1f1b3546042c68caa1347a49beec8

DERBY LINE, Vt. (AP) — While the Trump administration fortifies the southern border, there's growing concern over the number of foreigners entering the country illegally across the porous northern border with Canada.

People crossing the border between Vermont and Quebec have paid smugglers up to $4,000, usually payable when the immigrants reach their U.S. destination, according to officials and court documents.

While the number of arrests is tiny compared with the southern border, the human smuggling is just as sophisticated.

"They are very well organized. They have scouted the area. They have scouted us," said U.S. Border Patrol Agent Richard Ross. "Basically, we are not dealing with the JV team; this is the varsity
                  How many Canadian dreamers are there?

Comment

• TWELVE BILLION IN WELFARE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X