OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Damn. They woke up Laura Bush

What does everyone think of this policy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What does everyone think of this policy?
      We rip families apart all the time because the parents committed a crime.

Those of you with kids, try robbing a bank, then when you get caught tell the police you can't go to jail because you have kids.

Illegal equals illegal.

It ain't rocket science.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        All the best!
        lol well, turns out that they don't take federal loans, and that I needed credit to get the private loans. So, I'm forced to stay as a teacher >.>

Let's hope I get better at group control. I'm great at English, but people see me as "too nice"

If I plan to survive, I'm going to need to find a way to earn respect

Comment

• Donald Trump is a bigger criminal than any of these "illegal" immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            lol well, turns out that they don't take federal loans, and that I needed credit to get the private loans. So, I'm forced to stay as a teacher >.>

Let's hope I get better at group control. I'm great at English, but people see me as "too nice"

If I plan to survive, I'm going to need to find a way to earn respect
            Damn. Hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              We rip families apart all the time because the parents committed a crime.

Those of you with kids, try robbing a bank, then when you get caught tell the police you can't go to jail because you have kids.

Illegal equals illegal.

It ain't rocket science.
              There’s bipartisan opposition to this practice that seems to be gaining traction.

Comment

Damn. Hang in there.
                Well, let's look at the bright side:

Chances are that if I'm "too nice," I'll be seen as too nice anywhere, so it's a problem I'll have to deal with sooner or later.

And those loans are ridiculously expensive, so maybe I've been spared from crushing debt.

I still need to get a credit card and start building credit, though. I've never done it, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  Well, let's look at the bright side:

Chances are that if I'm "too nice," I'll be seen as too nice anywhere, so it's a problem I'll have to deal with sooner or later.

And those loans are ridiculously expensive, so maybe I've been spared from crushing debt.

I still need to get a credit card and start building credit, though. I've never done it, lol
                  Exactly. One door closes another one opens.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    There’s bipartisan opposition to this practice that seems to be gaining traction.
                    Lifer politicians put the very laws on the books that Trump is enforcing.

And not to be a jerk, but that didn't really address my point.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-18-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Exactly. One door closes another one opens.
                      Yeah, and if I can fix the discipline thing and continue the Master's, I can one day become a professor, and then I'd be teaching adults. I'm hoping adults are easier! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X