No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Nice try to spin. When Obama mentioned speaking with North Korea you and the trumpets called it a sign of weakness and were against it. Soon as trump said he was going to do it you were suddenly ok with it and now see it as a sign of strength.

Why did you flip?

As for bowing, you and other trump slurpets have often criticized Obama for that. So if you have an issue with him bowing then you’d have to have an issue with trump saluting some general, regardless of the country.

So why are you suddenly ok with it?

Let’s see if you have the guts to answer honestly.
    I flipped on what?

Saluting a military official while negotiating a peace treaty that inlcudes denuclearization to show respect is a problem? Saluting is like shaking hands, a sign of respect. Bowing down is a sign of being a submissive puss.

You said Obama wanted to talk to North Korea? What exactly was his proposal? Zero. Nothing. Obama did **** all.

You can spin it how you want. Obama has zero legacy left besides butthurt people who are still sore 500 days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      His charity was literally doing everything he accused the Clinton Foundation of doing. He always projects.
      Says a politicized NY Attorney General.

I love how you always come on here calling R people guilty as charged the second accusations are made, and then on the other hand you criticize police for jumping to conclusions about people's guilt and enforcing the law too aggressively.

More superfan cheerleading from you.

You're as predictible as the sun coming up every morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Says a politicized NY Attorney General.

I love how you always come on here calling R people guilty as charged the second accusations are made, and then on the other hand you criticize police for jumping to conclusions about people's guilt and enforcing the law too aggressively.

More superfan cheerleading from you.

You're as predictible as the sun coming up every morning.
        You defending him without bothering to check if the charges hold merit is predictable. The AG produced a document showing Trump directing funds from the charity to be used for a personal matter at his golf club in Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          On Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics issued a new release detailing the “real earnings summary” through May 2018.
          The true revelation was tucked away at the bottom of the release, in the “Production and nonsupervisory employees” section: “From May 2017 to May 2018, real average hourly earnings decreased 0.1 percent, seasonally adjusted,” it read.

https://thinkprogress.org/wages-down...-dae56113144b/

There is no wage growth. Wages have actually declined.
          Not only did you cite the epitome of a superfan site, you left out a key part.

From your superfan source:

The report continued, “The decrease in real average hourly earnings combined with a 0.6-percent increase in the average workweek resulted in a 0.5-percent increase in real average weekly earnings over this period.” In other words, people are working a few more hours a week, so they’re taking home more pay, but only marginally.

So people taking home more pay, as there are more hours being worked (a sign of growing GDP).

On top of that, the money they take home after taxes is up.

You should be thrilled with the tax cuts, if you truly believe wages are down, as people are getting more money in their pockets because of the cuts despite the very small decrease in hourly pay.

In other words, if people's wages are cut a few cents (your superfan source cited 3 cents/hr), but you get your tax rate cut by 3% (25% lowered to 22%), you still come out way ahead

You gotta look deeper, and not cherry-pick pieces of superfan stories to parrot.

Remember, your party called people like you "stupid" and admitted to lying to y'all. So you can't take them at their word. You gotta use some independent thinking when dealing with admitted liars and schemers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You defending him without bothering to check if the charges hold merit is predictable.
            Try again.

I considered the source.

That's enough for me.

I'll be proved right in the long run, just as daily I'm proved right on the Mueller witch hunt bearing no fruit.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The AG produced a document showing Trump directing funds from the charity to be used for a personal matter at his golf club in Florida
            Maybe so.

But since they said nothing about the Clinton charity, this is obviously another partisan witch hunt just like the Mueller case.

When I see a prosecutor going afyer people on BOTH teams for allegedly committing the same crimes, I'll give that prosecutor sime credability.

But as long as they conduct themselves in a blatant partisan matter, I write them off as such.

And my method has been proved correct so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              On Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics issued a new release detailing the “real earnings summary” through May 2018.
              The true revelation was tucked away at the bottom of the release, in the “Production and nonsupervisory employees” section: “From May 2017 to May 2018, real average hourly earnings decreased 0.1 percent, seasonally adjusted,” it read.

https://thinkprogress.org/wages-down...-dae56113144b/

There is no wage growth. Wages have actually declined.
              I wouldn't put too much weight into your source. Thinkprogress is where your typical commies and Trump haters gather for the most left biased news.

Comment

• Cohen is going to flip on Trump

Comment

• Lets apply common sense.

Trump has multiple businesses bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars.

Remember, Rachel Maddow showed in 2005 alone Trump made $150 million.

Why would Trump need to fleece a charity with that kind of income coming in????

See, Trump had a job and it made him filthy rich long before he was elected to office.

But these lifer politicians have no real jobs. So like the Clintons they live off charities, doing things like paying for their kids wedding with charity money, because that's their cash flow.

But those lifer politicians charities aren't looked into by AGs. Only the successful businessman has his charity looked into.

An absolute disgrace.

Comment

• BREAKING: Former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort SENT TO JAIL TODAY over witness tampering allegations.

Comment

• Today, Trump tried to claim that Paul Manafort had worked on the Trump campaign for 49 days.

Manafort worked on the Trump campaign from March 28, 2016 to August 19, 2016. That's 144 days.

For context: Bannon and Conway each worked about 84 days on the campaign.
                      https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1007652868189573123?s=19

Comment

Working...
                      X