No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
    You don't think his communications would be a treasure trove of knowledge?
    Hillary's sure was.

Dude, he's a die-hard, blue-dyed D superfan. If they tell him 2+2=5, he's on here tomorrow typing til his fingers fall off that 2+2=5.

He's one of the brainwashed ones Kanye spoke of. To a 'T'.

I'm to the point where I'm just going to chuckle at him while he gets all prepared for the big unveil and the looming impeachment, knowing when he finally opens up his stocking on Christmas morning he'll be finding nothing but a lump of coal.

Then I'll laugh like a hyena.

Comment

• When The Government raided his lawyer's office and took all his files, Trump was pissed. That's supposed to be private.

But he wasn't stupid.

So he went and took all his files from his doctor's office.

Now if the Government raids his doctor's office there's nothing there, thus that private information stays private just as it's supposed to be.

Trump's thinking ahead again.

Comment

• I have no idea why Mueller doesnt hold a daily press conference to reveal all the evidence that they have gathered

After all, every other lawyer does that

Or not

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          this whole rusia gate thing is based on the hacked DNC emails wikileaks exposed

stop pretending to be dumb not to know this

now have u read some of those damning corrupt emails? or u just continue to ignore them and focus on targeting who leaked them?
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He won't address that.

That's bad for the Democrats, and as a D superfan he can't say anything bad about the home team.
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Yes I knew the FBI began looking into the Trump campaign after George Papadopoulos, foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

I covered that in this thread months ago.
          Dang 1bad65 u jinxed it
          He cut off the part u said he would address lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Dang 1bad65 u jinxed it
            He cut off the part u said he would address lol
            Just like he won't link me to the Hillary email thread which I asked him to do. His question is simply a distraction from the subject at hand. Matter of fact I wrote a thread about the DNC/Hillary's emails. He should bump it if he wants to talk about it. And 1bad65 is lying. He was in my thread I made about the emails. He just likes to pretend like I wasn't anti-Hillary before the election. He's a simpleton who can't for the life of him understand I'm neither a Hillary or Trump supporter.

You'll see 1bad65 make an appearance on page 2 of my thread

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=722906
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-01-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Subpoena time, baby! Get your fat orange ass in here, boy!!!

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eam/573392002/

White House lawyer Ty Cobb is leaving President Trump's legal team, officials said Wednesday, another key departure as Trump jousts with Special Counsel Robert Mueller over the Russia investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eam/573392002/

White House lawyer Ty Cobb is leaving President Trump's legal team, officials said Wednesday, another key departure as Trump jousts with Special Counsel Robert Mueller over the Russia investigation.
                  He'll be fine.

He brought in Rudy Giuliani.

Bottom line, they won't find any collusion between Trump and Russia, all because there is none to find. Mark my words.

Comment

• Trump is a moron, he's going to get himself impeached.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...resigns-565621

President Donald Trump has hired Emmet Flood, an attorney who helped President Bill Clinton manage his impeachment defense, to join his legal team, part of a more aggressive shift in tone in the president's legal strategy as special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe widens.

Comment

Working...
                      X