OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Evidence and facts aren't partisan.
    Evidence and facts can be perceived differently if there are omitted parts. Like most of the "breakthroughs" the left has had with this witch-hunt. They hide a major portion of the fact or evidence to craft a narrative that fits their desires. Then when the whole story comes out they give a half assed retraction and never apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Evidence and facts can be perceived differently if there are omitted parts. Like most of the "breakthroughs" the left has had with this witch-hunt. They hide a major portion of the fact or evidence to craft a narrative that fits their desires. Then when the whole story comes out they give a half assed retraction and never apologize.
      You ever heard of discovery?

Comment

• One thing I have to admit I am enjoying is watching white people say things about the US judicial system and the FBI that black people have been saying forever. I must say I do enjoy seeing that.

Comment

You ever heard of discovery?
          I would love to see what Mueller produces if this thing got that far, but it won't.

God the email and text communications between whoever Mueller is taking orders from, that alone would **** this all up.

Comment

Of course he did. That letter sounds exactly how Trump talks

Comment

I would love to see what Mueller produces if this thing got that far, but it won't.

God the email and text communications between whoever Mueller is taking orders from, that alone would **** this all up.
              Oh. You're one of those. Ok. Nice talking to you. Have a good one.

Comment

Oh. You're one of those. Ok. Nice talking to you. Have a good one.
                You don't think his communications would be a treasure trove of knowledge?

It would shed light on so much more.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Comment

You don't think his communications would be a treasure trove of knowledge?

It would shed light on so much more.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
                  What do you mean who he's taking orders from? You think he's taking orders from George Soros? What does that even mean?

Comment

• By the end of this all, Donald Trump is going to get stuffed and fried like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Comment

How do you know it hasn't gotten anything? When Flynn pled guilty he agreed to delay his sentencing while he's cooperating with the probe. His sentence got delayed again today so obviously Mueller feel his cooperation is yielding fruit and he's still useful. If he weren't useful there would be no need to delay Flynn's sentencing.
                      Conjecture.

I know it hasn't gotten anything because no one has been arrested, charged, or convicted of anything collusion related. That, and we've seen no evidence of collusion.

If anything, Mueller said Trump isn't even a target. But I'm sure you got an excuse for that too.

Again, I'm not arguing this with you. I'm trying to show you how to use basic logic and independent thought.

If you don't listen, me and others will be laughing at you. Straight up.

I'm seeing people play you for an idiot, as they've admitted they do. I'm trying to save you from looking stupid, again.

You want to believe the people who laugh at you and call you stupid, go right ahead.

But if you do, then not only are the Ds who call you stupid going to be laughing at you, all us here will be too.

You're so deep in this Russian collusion nonsense, you're like Bringer all convinced Hillary was going to crush Trump. And you saw what happened to Bringer.

If you refuse to listen to me and others here trying to warn you, maybe look at what happened to the last "stupid" guy who put all his eggs in the Team D basket......

Comment

Working...
                      X