No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The IG report had nothing to do with this and the House Intelligence Report is a partisan report. It proved nothing but the fact that Republicans didn't do a real investigation. The IG report proved McCabe leaked a disparaging report on the Obama Administration's DOJ and lied about it.

"Doesn't fully" You want to put a percentage guesstimate on that phrase?

Bro, seriously. Let it go.

Trump is the legitimate President.

Comment

The IG report had nothing to do with this and the House Intelligence Report is a partisan report.
      Lmfao!!!

Yet Mueller's team of only D players is so impartial.

Dude, face it....

The opposition has an IC, they've raided Trump's office and seized his files, they've got people pleading to crimes they didn't commit, and yet...

...you still ain't got jack **** on Trump.

Face it, there's nothing to be found. It don't take much independent thinking to draw that obvious conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

Since I know you didn't read that I'll post the relevant parts for you

“The president, when he looks at your report, feels vindicated,” Brennan said. “Are you saying he should not?”

“I will be careful how I phrase this,” Gowdy said. “No report — the best we can do is say what we learned. I can’t say what’s in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to. And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don’t have.”

He continued by pointing out that “executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones.” And he added that he simply “can’t speak to” whether or not evidence of collusion exists.

Comment

I didn't know he sold his house. I called him a man of means. A man with an almost million dollar house is a man of means.
          First off, you have no clue how much, if anything, he owes on it.

Second, if you're selling assets, you're out of operating capital.

Basic, basic common sense here.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The guy pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He's cooperating with Mueller. If you feel he didn't lie then you need to take that up with him. I'm just repeating the same thing Flynn said, he lied to the FBI
          And yet with that cooperation, you still got jack ****!!

Plus, the FBI said he didn't lie. So did Comey, and that guy hates Trump!

You see a pattern yet....

Comment

Since I know you didn't read that I'll post the relevant parts for you

Follow your dreams Bro. Nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

He's like that superfan still swearing his team really won the big game years later, but the referees stole it from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Lmfao!!!

Yet Mueller's team of only D players is so impartial.

Dude, face it....

The opposition has an IC, they've raided Trump's office and seized his files, they've got people pleading to crimes they didn't commit, and yet...

...you still ain't got jack **** on Trump.

Face it, there's nothing to be found. It don't take much independent thinking to draw that obvious conclusion.
                Rosenstein, the man who appointed the special counsel is a Republican appointed by Trump

Mueller is a Republican.

Their political affiliation really doesn't matter because facts and evidence aren't partisan. There is either evidence or there isn't.

Comment

Rosenstein, the man who appointed the special counsel is a Republican appointed by Trump

Mueller is a Republican.

Their political affiliation really doesn't matter because facts and evidence aren't partisan. There is either evidence or there isn't.
                  Many Republicans don't like Trump either, genius.

Notice I said "the opposition" earlier?

Comment

First off, you have no clue how much, if anything, he owes on it.

Second, if you're selling assets, you're out of operating capital.

Basic, basic common sense here.

And yet with that cooperation, you still got jack ****!!

Plus, the FBI said he didn't lie. So did Comey, and that guy hates Trump!

You see a pattern yet....
                    How do you know it hasn't gotten anything? When Flynn pled guilty he agreed to delay his sentencing while he's cooperating with the probe. His sentence got delayed again today so obviously Mueller feel his cooperation is yielding fruit and he's still useful. If he weren't useful there would be no need to delay Flynn's sentencing.

Comment

Many Republicans don't like Trump either, genius.

Notice I said "the opposition" earlier?
                      Evidence and facts aren't partisan.

Comment

Working...
                      X