No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He told Congress that in March 2017 based on an interview in Jan 2017. Flynn pleaded guilty in November. Something came out between March when Comey made that statement and November when Flynn agreed he lied to the FBI. Comey had been gone from the FBI for 6 months when Flynn pled guilty. Flynn said he lied to the FBI.
    I just smh at anyone who tries to defend Flynn

He pled guilty FFS - end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      I just smh at anyone who tries to defend Flynn

He pled guilty FFS - end of story
      His original post to me was based on a conspiracy theory the right wingers have that Flynn was set up by McCabe. The conspiracy theory started after the first Flynn sentencing delay. The conspiracy theory is McCabe changed Flynn's 302's interview and Flynn really didn't lie. That's why McCabe was fired and the IG report was gonna prove it. Well the IG report came out and that wasn't why McCabe was fired and McCabe didn't do that. So now that Flynn's sentencing got delayed again 1bad is trying to bring that up without looking to much like a conspiratard. But all they have to do is read Flynn's guilty plea and see he agreed to delay his sentencing as long as he's still cooperating. The highlighted part shows he's still cooperating and that's why Mueller and Flynn's lawyers are asking for a delay.

Comment

He told Congress that in March 2017 based on an interview in Jan 2017. Flynn pleaded guilty in November. Something came out between March when Comey made that statement and November when Flynn agreed he lied to the FBI. Comey had been gone from the FBI for 6 months when Flynn pled guilty. Flynn said he lied to the FBI.
        No, because the supposed lie is about a meeting that Flynn had before the interview.

Yes, I know Flynn plead Guilty. Of course that then brings up the fact that Mueller's top deputy has gotten someone to plead Guilty to a non-existent crime.

So in that context, the Guilty plea don't mean much, if anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          No, because the supposed lie is about a meeting that Flynn had before the interview.

Yes, I know Flynn plead Guilty. Of course that then brings up the fact that Mueller's top deputy has gotten someone to plead Guilty to a non-existent crime.

So in that context, the Guilty plea don't mean much, if anything.
          So why did he plead guilty to lying to the FBI if he didn't lie to the FBI?

Comment

So why did he plead guilty to lying to the FBI if he didn't lie to the FBI?
            How the hell do I know??

I just know it happens because I cited a specific example of someone pleading Guilty to a non-existent crime that they obviously never committed.

You're not addressing that, either....

Comment

How the hell do I know??

I just know it happens because I cited a specific example of someone pleading Guilty to a non-existent crime that they obviously never committed.

You're not addressing that, either....
              Lying to the FBI is not a non-existent crime so I don't know why that matters.

Comment

• I haven't been keeping up with this. Have they found anything yet? Is Trump is getting taken out of the White House?

Comment

Lying to the FBI is not a non-existent crime so I don't know why that matters.
                  Oh Lord.

You do realize plenty of people have plead Guilty to crimes they didn't commit, right???

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I haven't been keeping up with this. Have they found anything yet? Is Trump is getting taken out of the White House?
                    Still nothing.

A year and a half or so in, and still NOTHING.

Comment

Still nothing.

A year and a half or so in, and still NOTHING.
                      So team D is still salivating? They like a dog watching the dinner table but nothing is coming down to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X