Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Link me to that topic and I'll give my opinion on that. This is the Russia collusion/obstruction thread.
        this whole rusia gate thing is based on the hacked DNC emails wikileaks exposed

stop pretending to be dumb not to know this

now have u read some of those damning corrupt emails? or u just continue to ignore them and focus on targeting who leaked them?

Comment

Gee, I wonder what could be the problem......

Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...ael-flynn-lied

Mueller, and his minions, are once again over-reaching.

Remember, Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann once literally got a man to plead Guilty to a crime that didn't even exist. Even the judge was absolutely shocked.

Of course on appeal EVERY one of the Merrill-Lynch convictions was overturned. Every one.
          https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...prosecutor-kn/

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

now have u read some of those damning corrupt emails? or u just continue to ignore them and focus on targeting who leaked them?
            He won't address that.

That's bad for the Democrats, and as a D superfan he can't say anything bad about the home team.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Yes I knew the FBI began looking into the Trump campaign after George Papadopoulos, foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

I covered that in this thread months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Gee, I wonder what could be the problem......

Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...ael-flynn-lied

Mueller, and his minions, are once again over-reaching.

Remember, Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann once literally got a man to plead Guilty to a crime that didn't even exist. Even the judge was absolutely shocked.

Of course on appeal EVERY one of the Merrill-Lynch convictions was overturned. Every one.
                https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...prosecutor-kn/
                Read the highlighted part. The status of the investigation.

If what you're saying is true Flynn's lawyer's would be looking to vacate the guilty plea, not cooperating with Mueller to postpone the sentencing. Mueller and Flynn's lawyer asked to hold off on the sentencing

Comment

Read the highlighted part. The status of the investigation.

If what you're saying is true Flynn's lawyer's would be looking to vacate the guilty plea, not cooperating with Mueller to postpone the sentencing. Mueller and Flynn's lawyer asked to hold off on the sentencing
                  That doesn't address the claim that the FBI didn't feel that Flynn lied to them which Comey confirmed before Congress, and yet he's somehow been charged with lying to the FBI.

Comment

• I'm stunned you're still hanging your hat on this Russian collusion nonsense.

Btw, you never told us how Fedor fit into the Russian collusion conspiracy....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That doesn't address the claim that the FBI didn't feel that Flynn lied to them which Comey confirmed before Congress, and yet he's somehow been charged with lying to the FBI.
                      He told Congress that in March 2017 based on an interview in Jan 2017. Flynn pleaded guilty in November. Something came out between March when Comey made that statement and November when Flynn agreed he lied to the FBI. Comey had been gone from the FBI for 6 months when Flynn pled guilty. Flynn said he lied to the FBI.

Comment

Working...
                      X