No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Are you really asking me that? Wow. And I’m the “idiot”. You should look that word up in a dictionary. Or google it.

But really yiu should just think about it. You have that ability as I noted in one of yiur other posts.
    Yes, I am really asking you that. Now, counselor, please substantiate your claim, otherwise, your unfounded post is objectionable and should be stricken from the record

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Liars gonna lie...
      Yup.

Like its "the hardest in the country".
      They let illegal aliens take it, and practice law.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-california/illegal-immigrants-allowed-to-practice-law-in-california-idUSBRE99500420131006

If illegals can pass it, it ain't very hard.

For a lawyer, he sure is horrible at gathering and looking at evidence and facts.

Comment

• "You can't prove all these raises and wealth generation are related to lower taxes or protectionist policies."

500 different huge companies: "We are doing this because lower taxes allowed us to reallocate our budget to employee raises. Otherwise this money would have just gone to foreign aid for some corrupt puppet state dictator".

"I'll believe it when I see it". There's no correlation."

"There we just gave our entire workforce a 5% raise using money previously allocated to studying transgenderism in zimbabwe via a foundation owned by a congressman that's been charged with fraud 76 times. Here is your check."

"OK but you can't prove I'm holding this check"

"Uh..."

Poor low IQ globalist liberals. They desperately want a recession, a war, anything. When there isn't misery they don't know what to do with themselves. They just scheme to create it.

I mean long-term the US is still destined to become a third-world country. It takes 20 Trump presidencies to rebuild the country then one liberal or neocon can wipe out another generation, open the borders, send the military all over the world, send us back to the bush/obama years.

But I'm enjoying this golden age while it lasts.

They ltierally, genuinely crave misery. Without mass suffering they unravel because they're forced to admit the "evil western patriarchy" isn't the problem & their entire bull**** ideology falls apart.
        Last edited by ////; 01-26-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yup.

Like its "the hardest in the country".
          They let illegal aliens take it, and practice law.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-california/illegal-immigrants-allowed-to-practice-law-in-california-idUSBRE99500420131006

If illegals can pass it, it ain't very hard.

For a lawyer, he sure is horrible at gathering and looking at evidence and facts.
          I wouldn't want him as my attorney

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/26/us-s...omy-trump.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ince-election/

President Trump is Right – US Markets Up Nearly 50% (44%) Since 2016 Election!

President Trump gave a speech today at Devos to world government, academic and business leaders at the World Economic Forum. He stated in his speech that the US stock markets are up due to his policies and programs where the markets would be down by the opposite amount had Hillary won!

President Trump is right. He stated that US markets are up by nearly 50% since his election. (The Dow is up 44% since the 2016 election as of yesterday.) He also stated that the markets have hit 84 all time highs since the election. He actually understated the correct amount. As of yesterday, with the Dow reaching another all time high, the Dow reached its 98th all time high since the election.

President Trump’s stock markets hit many records in his first year in office as noted in many previous posts here at TGP. The stock market on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018, says it all. On that day the Dow broke 26,000 points for the first time in its history. As a result the Dow broke the record for the fastest 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 and 7,000 point increases between major milestones in the history of the Dow. All of these increases occurred since Donald Trump was elected President. Yesterday the Dow landed at 26,392.

Comment

Yes, we've seen the PROPOSAL. I commented on that. You just presented a different source discussing the same proposal. As I keep saying.....I'm waiting to see what bill we get, if we get a bill, and if Trump signs it.

You're not keeping up.

Now please, finally, address the content of my post.

If you're going to reply, stay on topic/point.
              Oh dear

At least Hannity is being paid tens of millions to sacrifice his integrity

You're doing it for a couple of bucks

Have some pride in yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Oh dear

At least Hannity is being paid tens of millions to sacrifice his integrity

You're doing it for a couple of bucks

Have some pride in yourself
                If you reply again without addressing the content of my post, I'll have to put you in Time Out for gumming up my Notifications with nonsense.

If you can't address it, simply shut up and don't reply.

Comment

If you reply again without addressing the content of my post, I'll have to put you in Time Out for gumming up my Notifications with nonsense.

I've addressed it

The WH sold you out by making the offer

Trump has bought you for a couple of bucks before and you're now the local bike

Enjoy the ride

Comment

Waaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      I've addressed it

The WH sold you out by making the offer

Trump has bought you for a couple of bucks before and you're now the local bike

Enjoy the ride
                      Again gruber, it's not a sellout, or a lie if you prefer, until a bill is signed. Heck, we may not even get a bill out of Congress! And Trump may veto it.

What he says during negotiations is moot.

Now that I've hopefully caught you up on what I said, you have one last chance to address it or drop it......

Comment

Working...
                      X