No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    First the author admits it's not all true.
    Then when liberal hero Colbert asks the author to release the tapes so we can see the truth, and the author declines.

And you guys cite specific parts of this book as fact??

C'mon guys, I know Gruber called you guys "stupid" and easily hood-winked, but this is really bad.
    Given the treatment of Bannon by Trump , Breitbart, etc, I'd say that part is a given

As for the rest, who knows?

Meanwhile, the author is not only milking it but continues to stick the boot into Trump and STILL no legal action

Wake up sunshine, it's probably true for the most part

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Meanwhile, the author is not only milking it but continues to stick the boot into Trump and STILL no legal action
      Are you stuck on stupid??

I've already shot down your 'It's true because they didn't sue' argument.

You need to keep up.

You need a new excuse for believing a guy on record saying it's not all true.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Wake up sunshine, it's probably true for the most part
      I'm not your sunshine.

Refer to me by username, please.

You're VERY close to going on Ignore. You're not only repeating arguments that have been refuted, you're calling me out of my name.

You need to do alot better, or you'll be going silent. Bring something besides nonsense and attrition tactics to the table please.

And you've still not answered my question.....

Comment

• For posterity, here's that simple question again:

Since the author admits "many" parts are "baldly untrue", how can you tell us which parts are true and which are parts the author simply made up?

Comment

• 1bad65

You must get tired by constantly owning these liberals. Well done my man. It's a pleasure to read your thought out and researched posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            1bad65

You must get tired by constantly owning these liberals. Well done my man. It's a pleasure to read your thought out and researched posts.
            Cheerleading is gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              Cheerleading is gay.
              Just showing an excellent poster some appreciation for his hard work. Who are you again?

Comment

Just showing an excellent poster some appreciation for his hard work. Who are you again?
                With 114 posts he's likely somebody's alt account.

Comment

1bad65

Thank you.

And yes, it can get tiresome at times.

But I do it for folks like you who enjoy it, and for those independent voters on the fence. The best way to convince undecided voters imo is by debating liberals like the ones here and letting the independents decide who presented the better case.

That's why I refuse to resort to insults, obfuscation, attrition tactics, etc and I simply stay on topic. When the liberals literally cant answer simple questions/points concerning their stance or they lower themselves to hurling personal insults, undecided people can see that and realize the liberals' ideas cant stand up in open debate while mine are.

I truly believe one of the key reasons the Founders gave us the 1st Amendment was so we could debate and discuss politics in public settings.

Comment

-1bad65

-excellent poster

pick one

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      -1bad65

-excellent poster

pick one
                      Another one of 1bad65's victims lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X