No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's it exactly, but they just can't get it.

I don't care about Trump putting his foot in his mouth and Internet superfans giving themselves Gotcha! points, I care about tax cuts, a good Justice appointed to the Court, regulations being slashed, GDP numbers, etc.
    Superfan but you still haven't posted one single pro Hillary topic I wrote and I linked you to at least 4 anti Hillary posts I wrote. Believe it or not a person can not like Hillary and not like Trump at the same time. I didn't vote for either. A superfan is someone like yourself who makes excuse after excuse for this degenerate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Superfan but you still haven't posted one single pro Hillary topic I wrote and I linked you to at least 4 anti Hillary posts I wrote. Believe it or not a person can not like Hillary and not like Trump at the same time. I didn't vote for either. A superfan is someone like yourself who makes excuse after excuse for this degenerate.
      Whether you voted Hillary or not is moot.

You're always here with DNC talking points. It is what it is.

Btw, it's a word I taught you. Don't go trying to act like you can define it to suit your purposes. Be original, not a follower.

Comment

• And I love how you ducked all of Ali's points.

It's like a religion or something. You guys refuse to find any error, fault, etc in it. It's a lot like those Scientologist nuts.

The fact is Obama, and the Democrats who voted in Obamacare, made promises that didn't come to pass. They were either dead wrong, or they were calculated liars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Whether you voted Hillary or not is moot.

You're always here with DNC talking points. It is what it is.

Btw, it's a word I taught you. Don't go trying to act like you can define it to suit your purposes. Be original, not a follower.
          It's not a moot point. You keep calling me a superfan. What am I a superfan of? If you'd notice and pay attention you'd see that I didn't start getting on Trump's ass until it got close to the general election when I realized this buffon act wasn't actually and act. He really is the "worst collection of traits". If Hillary would've won I'd be on her ass to like I was before the election.

Your problem is your head is so far up Donald's ass you can taste what he eats for dinner every night. You have no objectivity whatsoever. It's sad to see so many people throw away their integrity and credibility for this man who has neither. You know when he's wrong but you don't have the principle to stand up for what's right. You're a coward. I'm done with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's not a moot point. You keep calling me a superfan.
            Because outside of Hillary, you're not admitting fault/error/lies/etc of one side. It's blatant.

As for me and Trump, you again how you aren't keeping up.

For years, long before Trump came along, I was saying on this forum that the best way to grow the economy is to cut taxes and regulations. That's on record. Here comes Trump saying that he's going to cut taxes and regulations to grow the economy.

A found a candidate who spoke for me, not someone to parrot.

And since he's not breaking his campaign promises, I'm still happy with him.

This coming month I'll be seeing a tax cut, just as he promised. He's keeping his word. As long as he does, yes, I'll stand by the guy.

Comment

• Comment

• These people have no shame. The extent they'll go to to lie and cover up smh

Comment

• LMAO.....Wait till Mueller comes a knock’n.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                    I'm assuming you had internet access when you made that comment, so nah, you can look up the articles the same way I did.
                    JT, just be cool, man. I just want the CNN link.

Comment

• Just like he did with the Mexican judge handling the Trump University case

Comment

Working...
                      X