No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Why would Trump apologize? What's there for him to apologize for?
    The Turkish president is the one who should be apologizing.
    Diplomatic immunity though.
    Because he's a fake tough guy. He acts tough towards our allies but bow down to strongmen dictators like Putin, Erdogan and Duterte

Comment

You maybe right. You maybe wrong. Right now we don't know where they took place. Until then you can hold back that claim. If it's proven so you can come give me the crow to eat.

Are we clear that Obama didn't order Trump to be wiretapped, though?
      No. We are not clear on that.

You have more than one high level Obama appointee doing very inappropriate stuff to harm the opposition. All the stuff with Comey. The FBI was even going to pay for the dossier on Trump, Which according to CNN is apart of how they were allowed to wiretap Manafort. You also have James Clapper who said "There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, president-elect, candidate or campaign."

So no we aren't clear on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        No. We are not clear on that.

You have more than one high level Obama appointee doing very inappropriate stuff to harm the opposition. All the stuff with Comey. The FBI was even going to pay for the dossier on Trump, Which according to CNN is apart of how they were allowed to wiretap Manafort. You also have James Clapper who said "There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, president-elect, candidate or campaign."

So no we aren't clear on that.
        You gonna have to keep digging for the evidence then. Until you find it, we will be call bull**** on that claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          No it's not a leap. It's a lie. The FBI, DOJ, and NSD all agree there were not wiretaps at Trump tower and Trump himself wasn't wiretapped.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/02/politi...tap/index.html
          Stop the stupid ****. They did not say there were no wiretaps at Trump tower. They said they have no records of wiretaps, and they wouldn't because it's an on going investigation. All that is classified until the investigation is over.

Comment

Stop the stupid ****. They did not say there were no wiretaps at Trump tower. They said they have no records of wiretaps, and they wouldn't because it's an on going investigation. All that is classified until the investigation is over.
            Now we're onto secret wiretaps

Comment

Now we're onto secret wiretaps
              Of course they are secret. Wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Of course they are secret. Wtf is wrong with you?
                The content is secret but there being wiretaps is not.
                You need to drop some evidence or stop making claims.

Comment

Because he's a fake tough guy. He acts tough towards our allies but bow down to strongmen dictators like Putin, Erdogan and Duterte
                  Once again you have it bass-ackwards.

Comment

The content is secret but there being wiretaps is not.
                    You need to drop some evidence or stop making claims.
                    I didn't make any claims. Why do I need to drop evidence? It's right there in the story. Like I told you earlier I can't understand it for you. You'll have fire up the google machine and put your own work in. I will give you your first clue. Secret fisa court.

Comment

I didn't make any claims. Why do I need to drop evidence? It's right there in the story. Like I told you earlier I can't understand it for you. You'll have fire up the google machine and put your own work in. I will give you your first clue. Secret fisa court.
                      I don't see anything about FISA in that CNN link. It says because of national security it will not comment on the existence or nonexistence of other recording but the article clearly states that referring to Trump's tweet nothing like that occurred.

So once again post some evidence of why you still believe that Obama tapped Trump's phones.

Comment

Working...
                      X