OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    !

president trump and everyone who dumb considers a trump supporter in this thread has disavowed the violence coming from both sides already, several times in the past in fact.

dumb and the media he's brainwashed by is very obviously attempting to play the gotcha game with semantics. completely disregarding the fact that they are politicizing a woman's death and condoned the violent attacks at trumps rallies for about a year because trump said something mean to them.

yesterday it was the Russians, today it's the KKK. it's a waste of time with these mental midgets.
    Why is it you label everyone that disagrees with you "brainwashed by the media" ?

You only get one chance to make a 1st impression. Trump, instead of just condemning the attacks from the beginning, made the choice to respond the way he did. That initial response is being used to frame him and his supporters.

Frankly, I don't see how you or any trump supporter can complain given Trump himself has a history of politicizing deaths and criticizing politicians when he doesn't agree with their initial response to events like Benghazi etc etc.

Trump is being given a dose of his own tactics. How is that unfair or wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Which is correct.

BOTH sides resorted to violence. Both sides didn't respect the 1st Amendment rights of others. Both sides waved flags that represented totalitarianism, destruction of basic human rights, and the systematic mass murder of millions of human beings.

It is what it is, and if they can't handle the truth, it's good they left.
      Stop being naive

They resigned because they didn't want to be associated with Trump for ethical and/or commercial reasons

It's a pretty shocking indictment really

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Stop being naive
        I'm not. Speak for yourself.

I spoke 100% truth.

Both sides resorted to violence. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Why is it you label everyone that disagrees with you "brainwashed by the media" ?

You only get one chance to make a 1st impression. Trump, instead of just condemning the attacks from the beginning, made the choice to respond the way he did. That initial response is being used to frame him and his supporters.

Frankly, I don't see how you or any trump supporter can complain given Trump himself has a history of politicizing deaths and criticizing politicians when he doesn't agree with their initial response to events like Benghazi etc etc.

Trump is being given a dose of his own tactics. How is that unfair or wrong?
          well you clearly are. you sound a lot like van jones.

trump has disavowed david duke and the KKK for about a decade and several times more times during the election. you'll find a bone to pick with whatever he does so stop bull****ting with first impressions. you sore losers are predictable.

Benghazi is a bad comparison. hillary was personally in charge of that operation. she was responsible for their safety. what is trump's connection to the incident at Charlottesville? apart from your flimsy narrative that he's a white nationalist?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            well you clearly are. you sound a lot like van jones.

trump has disavowed david duke and the KKK for about a decade and several times more times during the election. you'll find a bone to pick with whatever he does so stop bull****ting with first impressions. you sore losers are predictable.

Benghazi is a bad comparison. hillary was personally in charge of that operation. she was responsible for their safety. what is trump's connection to the incident at Charlottesville? apart from your flimsy narrative that he's a white nationalist?
            Well that is coincidence because I am not a frequent viewer of CNN or a follower of him.

We are talking just about this incident, not the past 25 years. Yes he has (disavowed), but he has also followed that with an action that makes most rational people question whether he was sincere.

For example, after Disavowing david Duke, he then championed the birther movement questioning whether Obama was an American. After Virginia, he wasn't critical of the white nationalists, then was, then changed back a day later. He gets judged based on all of it, not just one piece.

The election is over, we've all moved well past that. Every criticism of Trump is rooted in his actions, not people being upset he won. He handled this wrong, whether you like him or not.

Had he handled it differently, then we wouldn't be discussing this.

As to his connection, Trump is the President, Americans look to the President after there has been a terror attack or an incident like this. Trump's major criticisms as a candidate was Obama/Hillary response to benghazi and other incidents. he too is being criticized for how he responded.

Just tell me how this is wrong or unfair?
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-17-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                He's a legend.

I wonder how good he is at debating people in real life, though? Like, does he use the same tactics and wording as he does here on an anonymous forum. Calling Big Dunn "boy" and "affirmative action boy". I wonder..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  He's a legend.

I wonder how good he is at debating people in real life, though? Like, does he use the same tactics and wording as he does here on an anonymous forum. I wonder..
                  Me or Dunn?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Me or Dunn?
                    You. I love reading your posts, you have a way about ticking people off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X