Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    1) Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

2)Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

3)Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding.

4)Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

Unless you're a You would not like any of these things he did.
    None of these things impress me in the slightest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Resort to insult, so try again or I must accept your concession of the debate.

And thanks for starting off with childish insults, as it saved me from reading that wall of text and offering up a rebuttal.

So again, present your response in an adult manner. If you can't, I'll accept your concession that you're down to personsl insults and can no longer refute my arguments.

Good luck.
      LMFAO! Making an excuse not to read something is your specialty.

Look dude, whether you read it or not doesn't change the fact that what you posted was dead wrong. You can't respond to it because you have no idea what small government conservatism is about.

Like you said you are a libertarian. Unless you lied about that as well.

Comment

• Trump signs Russia sanctions bill.

Source:
        http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-bill/index.html?adkey=bn

Comment

• Wrong Dunn.

You have issues confused. Reagan signed the bill mandating people get seen in ERs regardless of their ability to pay (which I oppose, btw).

He never called for socialized medicine. Huge difference.

As I said, he specifically spoke out against socialized medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            He pulled out of Iraq because it was politically popular to do so, creating a vaccum for Isis!

First link from google- a search engine which is pro-democrats:

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/19/459850...g-isis-to-grow
            I can't totally disagree that the withdrawal of U.S. troops helped ISIS. If they'd stayed, probably could've bolstered Iraq's security forces and tamped down anger. But to claim that ISIS grew because Obama withdrew troops from Iraq ignores other factors like the rift between Sunnis and shias had been going on for centuries that wasn't going to be permanently solved by American troops.

That said thousands of American troops had died, and about 70-75% of Americans supported the withdrawal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I can't totally disagree that the withdrawal of U.S. troops helped ISIS. If they'd stayed, probably could've bolstered Iraq's security forces and tamped down anger. But to claim that ISIS grew because Obama withdrew troops from Iraq ignores other factors like the rift between Sunnis and shias had been going on for centuries that wasn't going to be permanently solved by American troops.

That said thousands of American troops had died, and about 70-75% of Americans supported the withdrawal.

He was warned explicitly By president Bush :

https://youtu.be/VcNl4Ig1jR0

And still did it because it would be politically popular

Like I said, no guts

Comment

Just because it isn't perfect and it needs to be fixed doesn't mean the legislation failed?
                It failed to achieve its stated goals.
                That's failure.

If I say I will build you a 10 second car for $25k or less, and I deliver you a 13 second car and bill you $50k, i have failed.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Republican Gov's blocking implementation has also been sourced before. That I will not do again.
                They can't not implement it. Stop doing the broken record routine and repeating falsehoods. It doesn't work that way.

Are you talking about Medicaid expansions?

Please explain, because they can't not implement laws justly passed and found Constitutional. If you refuse to comply, you get arrested and charged. Ask Joe Arpaio how that works.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I wonder where we'd be if Republicans decided to be part of this?
                Ask the Democrats who locked them out of meetings.

That's what's so funny about superfans like you. Here's a law passed 100% by Team D, and when it fails to achieve its stated goals you blame Team R. Cheerleading at it's finest.

Comment

LMFAO! Making an excuse not to read something is your specialty.
                  I read every word the other side presents, though I admittedly stop at personal insilts.

You know this as I've told this to you many times, so quit whining and just present your case like an adult.

I engage in adult debate. I do not engage in online insult contests. Post accordingly.

Comment

No you are lying as usual. You did the same thing the last time it came up. He was opposed to Medicaid, not universal healthcare. I will do it again just because I enjoy making you look stupid.

https://freopp.org/why-ronald-reagan...e-1a024e3e74b3

Just because it isn't perfect and it needs to be fixed doesn't mean the legislation failed? It got implemented, didn't get repealed, and is liked by the majority of Americans.

Republican Gov's blocking implementation has also been sourced before. That I will not do again. Despite this the law is still popular.

I wonder where we'd be if Republicans decided to be part of this?
                    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Wrong Dunn.

You have issues confused. Reagan signed the bill mandating people get seen in ERs regardless of their ability to pay (which I oppose, btw).

He never called for socialized medicine. Huge difference.

As I said, he specifically spoke out against socialized medicine.
                    When you are wrong or get caught lying, you always forget to quote the person you are discussing something with.

I gave you a source. If you have any beef, its with them.

Of course, as I made clear yesterday, I will hold you to the same standard you hold the CBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      He was warned explicitly By president Bush :

https://youtu.be/VcNl4Ig1jR0

And still did it because it would be politically popular

Like I said, no guts
                      Didn't President George W. Bush sign the Status of Forces agreement in 2008, which planned for all American troops to be out of Iraq by the end of 2011?

America invaded Iraq because the Bush administration wanted a war. The public justifications for the invasion were nothing but pretexts, and falsified pretexts at that.

Why should troops continue to die under these circumstances??
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-02-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X