OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You got at least 4 years of it, buddy.

And if your team is clueless enough to just hurl insults again during the campaign like they did last time, you'll get 8 years of it.

Based on how talking point parroting superfans like you debate the issues, you should prep for the full 8.
    Whats up dude. I have a question. If you are a libertarian like you claim. Then why are you so gung ho Trump when true libertarians hate trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Whats up dude. I have a question. If you are a libertarian like you claim. Then why are you so gung ho Trump when true libertarians hate trump?
      I'm doing well, thank you. I hope all is well with you.

Define a "true libertarian", please.

As in what beliefs do you think they espouse? Name a few key topics, and where say "true libertarians" fall on them.

Once I know your answer I'll be happy to answer. I'm not trying to duck this at all. If I don't know how you define those people, I can't compare my beliefs to theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'm doing well, thank you. I hope all is well with you.

Define a "true libertarian", please.

As in what beliefs do you think they espouse? Name a few key topics, and where say "true libertarians" fall on them.

Once I know your answer I'll be happy to answer. I'm not trying to duck this at all. If I don't know how you define those people, I can't compare my beliefs to theirs.
        To be honest I don't know what a libertarian is but i know people who do consider themselves libertarians hate trump and never voted for him and voted for their candidate.

It's just everywhere i see you posting about politics you are always big upping trump and Republican Party and what they do. But you stated you are a libertarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          To be honest I don't know what a libertarian is but i know people who do consider themselves libertarians hate trump and never voted for him and voted for their candidate.
          Libertarians are for a small Federal Government as the Founders intended. We don't want the Government intruding on our lives. We are for personal choice on all issues.

Anyone can say they are one, and thus there relly is no set meaning.

I'd suggest reading this. It's a quick overview of their positions on the issues:
          https://www.lp.org/platform/

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          It's just everywhere i see you posting about politics you are always big upping trump and Republican Party and what they do. But you stated you are a libertarian.
          I'm very optimistic about Trump, and I voted for him too. I admit that.

Trump isn't your typical modern Republican. He simply ran as a Rep because it's not feasible for anyone to run unless as an R or a D. Notice the Republican Party did all they could (outside of cheating Trump, like the DNC did to Bernie Sanders), to stop Trump.

A huge plus for me was Trump having never held office. I firmly believe lifer politicians are to blame for about all of this country's messes, to be frank. Trump's the antithesis of a lifer politican.

I don't always up the Reps. I told you this last time you asked me questions about my beliefs and then you argued with my answers.

Internet gambling, NAFTA, China into the WTO, CAFE standards, the Fed, drug laws, and prostitution laws are a few issues I disagree with Team R on.

As I said last time; I disagree with Team D more than I disagree with Team R. So yes, you'll see me agree with Team R more than Team D. But all the time, nope.

Comment

• The Libertarian Party opposes the Syrian strike.

I support the strike now, though at first I waited.

What did it for me was the statement made by Nikki Haley. She said it was about the use of chemical weapons, and that the US wont tolerate that. I agree with that 100%.

Now as a plus it shows the world that Trump is not Obama. Trump will use force, as opposed to empty threats and bluster. Some world leaders only understand overwhelming violence. This shows them that Trump isn't afraid to use force when warranted.

Comment

• Hypocrites.....:wank:

Comment

• It's sick that innocent Syrians are being used as pawns to deflect from the "Russian ties" investigation.

These so-called leaders have no conscience whatsoever.

I knew this was staged from the beginning, but they just had to make it obvious by having the base be operational after 24 hours. How stupid do they believe people are?

But that's not even the issue, really; why murder all those innocent people for the sake of a distraction?

What kind of men do this?
                Last edited by TheLennox; 04-09-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Bases don't stay closed forever

All it is is concrete runways

It gets holes, you patch it back up

That's why all military airfields have these kinds of equipment to fix the runways.

You can bomb the planes, hangars radars, etc.

But at the end of the day a strip of concrete to launch planes is easy to fix.

Comment

• Xoo, what's your opinion on this airstrike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Bases don't stay closed forever

All it is is concrete runways

It gets holes, you patch it back up

That's why all military airfields have these kinds of equipment to fix the runways.

You can bomb the planes, hangars radars, etc.

But at the end of the day a strip of concrete to launch planes is easy to fix.
                      I'm not buying Trump's cheap excuse;

If you want to make a statement for sake of one (not that it's a good idea in the first place), you don't let that base become operational. You stick around if you have to, and blow whomever you need to out of your way. This is the United States we're talking about; you think Assad is stupid enough to challenge, risking a direct war?

Yeah, right.

This was all staged, and they butchered innocent Syrians for the sake of a pathetic distraction.
                      Last edited by TheLennox; 04-09-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X