No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump get impeached.
    More like assassinated

Ummm..... I mean heart attack.

President pence

Comment

• It's time for real change now. Snowflakes, step in line or get stepped over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Oh damn! So the rumours are true.

Comment

• They just did the traditional waltz. God...what an awkward moment that was. Melania looked like she was trying to avoid Donald and get away from him. Then Pence and his wife joined in...which was a little smoother...Pence has some rhythm while Trump has 2 left feet. Then the rest of the family joined in. Why in the world do they do this at these inaugurations...it looks so embarrassing for everyone and who wants to watch a President dance anyways? It's not a wedding.

Comment

• “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H L Mencken 1920

Congratulations US, only took you 97 years to make this come true

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Bill ogling Ivanka Trump while Hillary icily stares at him...

Joe and Bill want to ask Kelly Clarkson, What that thing smell like?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                He was democratically elected president. I didn't vote for Trump but I'm throwing my support behind him. I hope he's a successful president and is good for the country. I don't know how on earth that could be contrived as "racist" but you go ahead throwing those labels around.

Floyd's racist now too. Went to see Trump sworn in today. He's a closet Trump supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Not saying Trump is popular but.... Obama's inauguration was an outlier historically.

Obama's inauguration set all kinds of records for live attendance. I believe it was double the attendance of the next highest attended event for taking the oath. Makes sense since it was a historical event, first black prez and all. LBJ was next in the 60's.
                    If you look at the crowds from Clinton, Bush, Reagan eras they look more like the Trump pic than anything else.

Be interesting to see a number of protestors the next few days because it's like a couple of protests (women's march and inauguration protest rolled into one).
                    does it being held at a liberal state has something to do with it?

i mean if they held it in texas it will be a different story i think

Comment

• This a writer for SNL.

Talking about Trump's 10 year old son.

Stay classy.

Comment

Working...
                      X