No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    if trump, by some miracle wins his party's primary, with that momentum of hate and stupidity backed by what'll be billions of dollars .... i can't see hillary or sanders beating him in the general.
    Don't say that bro, that's a scary thought.

Comment

if trump, by some miracle wins his party's primary, with that momentum of hate and stupidity backed by what'll be billions of dollars .... i can't see hillary or sanders beating him in the general.
      It won't happen, minorities, liberals and women won't be dumb enough to vote against their own interests....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        It won't happen, minorities, liberals and women won't be dumb enough to vote against their own interests....
        you're more than likely right. stupidity runs in numbers, let's just hope not too many numbers.

Comment

lol stronger than ever.

dont underestimate the consensus universal hate that muslims garner on planet earth. they cross political lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            lol stronger than ever.

dont underestimate the consensus universal hate that muslims garner on planet earth. they cross political lines.
            ... this and the division among minority groups worry me. i know 2nd generation mexicans that want absolutely NO amnesty for illegal aliens even with anchor babies.

Comment

... this and the division among minority groups worry me. i know 2nd generation mexicans that want absolutely NO amnesty for illegal aliens even with anchor babies.

Arrogant Islamic Scholar lays out Islam's intentions for America, convert, pay, or die:

http://vidmax.com/video/129545-Arrog...rt-pay-or-die-

Islam and muslims do not want to assimilate. They want to dominate.

this is why donald trump is still riding high despite it all. do i think he's going to be president? of course not, but what he is doing is changing the political etiquette of this nation.

i dont like trump, nor hillary, if i had to vote, i would vote for sanders, but what i like about trump is that he is doing away with political correctness when it comes to the Islamic problem.

Comment

he was also right about john mccain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  Arrogant Islamic Scholar lays out Islam's intentions for America, convert, pay, or die:

http://vidmax.com/video/129545-Arrog...rt-pay-or-die-

Islam and muslims do not want to assimilate. They want to dominate.

this is why donald trump is still riding high despite it all. do i think he's going to be president? of course not, but what he is doing is changing the political etiquette of this nation.

i dont like trump, nor hillary, if i had to vote, i would vote for sanders, but what i like about trump is that he is doing away with political correctness when it comes to the Islamic problem.
                  agreed about who to vote for. to the point about trump, i do appreciate his candid talk. he's such a douchey wasp.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/9MjVQaw9Aa/

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      What about Bill O'Reilly or any show on fauxnews from 8-11pm. Talk about dishonesty. They spew out half truths and sometimes flat out lies every night and they are the highest rated shows in the country.
                      Ok, prove it. Since it happens "every night" I figure you should be able to provide (and source, of course) 5 "flat out lies" in say the last month or so.

Good luck!

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      There is no honest discourse in this country because of people like that. It's blue and red, us vs them.
                      Yes, true, and people like you are the cause of that.

It's comical, really. You spew DNC talking points to the letter, then call out hyper-partisans. I don't know you're proud of your hypocrisy, or you're so clueless you can't see your own shining hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                      X