No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Because they don't commit a ton of crime and they aren't a gigantic burden on white taxpayers unlike certain other groups.
    Where do you live, Xoo?

Comment

• Clinton is being exposed for the racist, corrupt liar that she is. Lies about her husband's affairs, lies about her failed political decisions, lies about pay to play via the Clinton Foundation, lies about Benghazi, lies about destroying her emails, lies about Colin Powel, and she lies about her health.

I think it's time for this criminal to go to the pen for her crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Where do you live, Xoo?
        Thanks for the song. Bottom rail on top dog.

I live in Canada a.k.a. cuckland.
        Last edited by Xoo; 09-15-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Cool............

Comment

You know that singer was a product of the type of union that you hate. A 60 year old white man(creepy) and a 16 year old black girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Today's Poll Results...Trump continues to gain. You need to click on it to really be able to see.

Rasmussen (the most reliable has Trump ahead)...even CBS who want to bury Trump are reporting it even.

I see you value Colin Powell's judgement. So remember what he said about Trump too:

On Trump:

"a national disgrace and an international pariah"

“Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,”

"appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks."

"He is at 1% black voters and will drop. He takes us for idiots,"

"It is time to start ignoring him. You guys are playing his game, you are his oxygen,"

“Trump has no sense of shame.”

Comment

I see you value Colin Powell's judgement. So remember what he said about Trump too:
                You probably never noticed but I've said many nasty things about Trump on here myself in the past...and they were all true but regardless he's still a much better choice than Hillary and that becomes clearer everyday.

His Tax Reform and Child Care Reform plans he presented this week were pretty impressive...what has Hillary put on the table? Also I'm pretty impressed with Mike Pence and I really can't say the same about Time Kaine who in all likelihood would become the next President if Hillary were to be elected.

Comment

You probably never noticed but I've said many nasty things about Trump on here myself in the past...and they were all true but regardless he's still a much better choice than Hillary and that becomes clearer everyday.

His Tax Reform and Child Care Reform plans he presented this week were pretty impressive...what has Hillary put on the table? Also I'm pretty impressed with Mike Pence and I really can't say the same about Time Kaine who in all likelihood would become the next President if Hillary were to be elected.
                  But there is an important point to make about Trump’s plan to pay for his childcare reforms, even though the reforms are clearly a political ploy to woo suburban moms, even though it’s possible that next week, Trump could change the plan or, conceivably, deny that he’s ever been to Aston, Pennsylvania. That important point is that Trump does not plan to pay for the reforms. He says he does, but the actual plan makes it clear that he does not. This matters not only because Trump could become president, but because he’s taking a familiar rhetorical scheme to a misleading new extreme, and it’s important to snuff it out before campaign “pay-fors”—the Washington jargon for “how you fund your idea”—become a totally meaningless concept.
                  Trump didn’t specify how much his proposed tax deductions, spending rebates and other childcare benefits would cost. But he did suggest that his plan to guarantee six weeks of paid maternity leave—Clinton pegged her plan for 12 weeks of paid leave at $30 billion a year—would be paid by somehow reducing unemployment insurance fraud, which one study estimated at only about $3 billion a year. That’s a dubious and inadequate pay-for, but at least it’s a pay-for. However, according to this fact sheet on his website, the bulk of his childcare reforms would be paid for by "additional growth"—by an economic boom spurred by his separate (and not yet fleshed-out) tax reforms. As Trump always says: “Believe me.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/agenda/story...#ixzz4KOPujFZj
                  Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
                  His plans for child care doesn't see feasible.

Comment

His plans for child care doesn't see feasible.
                    Many people including myself believe his tax reform will create growth.

Comment

Many people including myself believe his tax reform will create growth.
                      Okay. We will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X