No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I think Trump will find a way to pin alot of this on Pence.
    Pin what on Pence???

You just agreed no evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia exists, so what in the world is Trump going to pin on Pence??

Comment

• Podesta all the way back in December 2015
      "Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin"

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865167628398198784

Every day, complicit people in the media push this Russia narrative with no evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        Podesta all the way back in December 2015
        "Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin"

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865167628398198784

Every day, complicit people in the media push this Russia narrative with no evidence.
        john pedosta has a gig at the washington post.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/pr/wp...ing-columnist/

and

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          john pedosta has a gig at the washington post.
          https://www.washingtonpost.com/pr/wp...ing-columnist/

and

I have genuinely no respect for the intelligence of anyone who doesn't realize what a puppet show the MSM is.

Comment

• It's so incestuous.

What's funny is how grubers like Addix and Bernie lap it all up.

Even Dunn, whose fairly bright for a liberal, is starting to fall for some of the nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's so incestuous.

What's funny is how grubers like Addix and Bernie lap it all up.

Even Dunn, whose fairly bright for a liberal, is starting to fall for some of the nonsense.
              Useful idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Ok, you confirm that zero evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia exists.

Knowing that, why in the world are you touting nutbar conspiracy theories that must involve Trump colluding with Russia in order to come to pass?
                obama interfered with BREXIT, interfered with the French election, hillary rolling in Saudi blood money... no big deal. but they act like Russia sent soldiers to our voting booths and forced hillary voters at gunpoint to vote trump. if they find out president trump had some innocuous business deal in Russia from a decade ago, watch them lose their **** LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  obama interfered with BREXIT, interfered with the French election, hillary rolling in Saudi blood money... no big deal. but they act like Russia sent soldiers to our voting booths and forced hillary voters at gunpoint to vote trump.
                  Superfan logic is fun to laugh at, as long as their candidates aren't winning elections.

So they are a real hoot these days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    I have genuinely no respect for the intelligence of anyone who doesn't realize what a puppet show the MSM is.
                    i remember there was an email leak basically the DNC discussing which shill from pop culture they should use more often, like colbert etc. they were dogging those d-list celebs who were doing concern troll ads on youtube for hillary because they weren't effective.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Superfan logic is fun to laugh at, as long as their candidates aren't winning elections.

So they are a real hoot these days!
                    yep just sitting back enjoying these circus freaks perform their act. apparently this Russia thing has me shook though? @ dunn.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 05-18-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                      I'm not going into the conspiracy theory territory and agree that Trump is going to pin a lot of things on Pence. There is no indication of that.

Obamacare has been a failure for the middle class. Significant increases to their deductibles and premiums, also it's collapsing. Even Bill Clinton called it crazy and even many on the left says it needs significant fixing like Bernie Sanders and Hillary. So it's more than just on whether its called Affordable Heathcare Act or Obamacare.

Most people voted for Trump because of many reasons, and yes anger is one of them, but I wouldn't call them ignorant.
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/101831354/

see what I was talking about? this article came up a little bit after our posts this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X