No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I invested in private prisons when trump was elected, did very well, I Should of invested more but I have other goals with my cash.

But I Dont trust that this administration will last very long, and after the hit markets took today, either does anyone else. I'll probably pull out very soon.

Sessions is getting shut down on his sanctuary city bull****, and he also is getting shut down on his attack of legalized marijuana. If he got those through, I'd probably invest every dollar I had. Thank god he didn't, I cant believe the alt right supports this fck.

I'm really not a stock market guy, but private prisons was a easy call. I think it will mostly likely continue to coast ok, but it could also crash overnight.

All the guys who invested hard with the belief that U.S. Russia relations Would completely change are probably about to take a huge beating though. I imagine a huge crash coming from that sector soon.
    I would be very skeptical about prison stocks.. they do pay a huge dividend, roughly 5% or higher, but they are extremely leveraged, not a lot of growth opportunities, but most important of all, which is what scared me away from them, is all the public/political backlash against for-profit prisons. It's going to be taken back over by government, sooner than later, and that will be doom for shareholders as their value vanishes overnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I would be very skeptical about prison stocks.. they do pay a huge dividend, roughly 5% or higher, but they are extremely leveraged, not a lot of growth opportunities, but most important of all, which is what scared me away from them, is all the public/political backlash against for-profit prisons. It's going to be taken back over by government, sooner than later, and that will be doom for shareholders as their value vanishes overnight
      I agree...

Pre trump, Obama was getting rid of them and rightfully so, they are a disgrace to this country.

But stocks were low, and with trump/sessions, they were guaranteed to have a big initial jump.

But their future was based on trump not being a complete fcking idiot and not gettingnkicked out of the white house so quick, and based on sessions able to restart the war on drugs, and also based on ICE's increase in detaining immigrants.

All of this Would of been done with private prisons. I'm happy and hopful it doesn't work out because all of it is disgusting. But it was easily predictable money in the short run. I Never could of expected trump Would be this much of a fck up though.

When trump goes, most of his staff will go with him, and I don't think republicans will continue to push session insane policies. As greedy as they are, I think they will want a return to some sort of normalcy. All of this chaos is good for no one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Honestly,, market took a beating today..

Could the smart money of Wall Street being bailing with the growing uncertainty of the trump administration?
        Yesterday before the market opened this was circulating...it's probably a reaction.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/17/inves...ommentary.html

The market is a manipulation anyways...it always drops after a surge. It's probably not a bad time to jump in before it goes up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Yesterday before the market opened this was circulating...it's probably a reaction.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/17/inves...ommentary.html

The market is a manipulation anyways...it always drops after a surge. It's probably not a bad time to jump in before it goes up again.
          Nice article, thanks for sharing..

Yeah I can see a drop coming/started.. I wouldn't mind a plunge and buy on the dip

I'm honestly hoping stocks like Amazon, google, and Facebook take huge hits, especially Amazon.. their p/e is so ridiculous, so I don't have much money in them, but I think they are a great company, just been waiting and waiting for a dip to buy a lot and establish a sizable position

Comment

Clearly you didn't read my post where I said I take her information with a grain of salt.

Shes been wrong in the past, ...
            You're wrong on a daily basis with these whack-job conspiracies that never pan out.

Yet you expect to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Orrin Hatch is going to be President now!?!?

Dude, you have to put down the pipe.

Comment

• Trump's days are numbered. I've never seen an "innocent" man so enraged at an investigation. Who else would be so irate if they were innocent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Trump's days are numbered. I've never seen an "innocent" man so enraged at an investigation. Who else would be so irate if they were innocent?
                  My guess is Trump will find a way to end up putting this on Pence and firing him to keep the wolves away for a year or so. Pence is a waste anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Trump's days are numbered. I've never seen an "innocent" man so enraged at an investigation. Who else would be so irate if they were innocent?
                    He's probably annoyed at the constant nonsense. It's a huge distraction fir him.

The fact is this, and it cannot be disputed; there is ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

No one can present a shred of evidence, and there is a reason why.

Let me give you a scenario and ask you a question:

People who hate you have decided you are in collusion with people running a car theft ring. Now this is completely untrue, but they have gotten you investigated on this nonsense charge.

Day in and day out you're publicly accused of this false charge, and yet daily not a shred of evidence can be cited.

How long would you be hounded daily and investigated by law enforcement before you got upset about it?

Comment

He hasn't passed anything that would effect growth yet. So until he does, this is still Obamas economy.
                      So then the 10% unemployment rate we saw under Obama was Obama's fault, correct?

Before you answer; remember that rate happened after Obama passed his signature Stimulus.

You haven't answered yet, so I asked again.....

Comment

Working...
                      X