OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    LMFAO!!!

While a fake news story is being debunked, Bernie jumps in and presents it like it's breaking news.

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      LMFAO!!!

While a fake news story is being debunked, Bernie jumps in and presents it like it's breaking news.

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Who said it was break'n news ???

Go ahead go down with that ship.

Make's me no difference...

Comment

• Washington Post has no credibility anymore whatsoever. They have destroyed themselves completely.

Comment

• Why do you fools keep moving my thread.

The reason I create a separate thread is because this thread is dead, the only loser who constantly comes Here is that genetic disaster with the testosterone of a 12 year old female, 1bad. No one checks this garbage anymore.

When you leave my threads alone they get lots of replies and views, I swear the mods here are trying to kill this site off sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Washington Post has already responded, saying

Basically claiming that the things McMaster is denying are not the same as what WaPo was alleging.
            Yep, what mcmaster did was ignore the story, and instead say trump never revealed sources or methods.

The story had nothing to do with sources or methods. This way mcmasters can't be accused of lies later.

Basically if anything what mcmasters did by doing this, is admit the story is TRUE!

Word is that the intelligence came from a strong Allie in the middle east, I won't be surprises if they stop sharing intelligence with us, if that happens the next terrorist attack could be directly Trump and the republican party's fault for destroying our foreign intelligence relationships.

Well done you fcking inbred ******s...
            Last edited by AddiX; 05-15-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• "this time we got him"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    "this time we got him"
                    Whats your take on the healthcare bill?

Comment

• Pretty obvious this fake news arrived due to Seth Rich & Wikileaks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X