OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Just FYI

Even if he has you on ignore, he can still see your posts, you just can't post in his threads...

Maybe I'm wrong, I honestly have never put anyone on ignore, but I'm pretty sure in a "neutral" thread he didn't create, he can see your posts
    Well if he can see it great. If not fuk him. Oh well

Comment

Just FYI

Even if he has you on ignore, he can still see your posts, you just can't post in his threads...

Maybe I'm wrong, I honestly have never put anyone on ignore, but I'm pretty sure in a "neutral" thread he didn't create, he can see your posts
      When you have someone on ignore, you can't see their posts unless someone else (not on your ignore list) quotes them. It also keeps them out of threads you start, and that's nice too.

It's a wonderful feature. When you get guys like SafeSpace who gums up threads with War&Peace length self-aggrandizement posts, I don't see any of it. When those who only hurl childish insults at people post their nonsense, I don't see that garbage either.

It also keeps them sending you PMs or posting Visitor Messages (SafeSpace likes to do that, so it's a useful feature)

I've only recently started using the Ignore feature, and it's great. No SafeSpace nonsense or the name-calling contests of the mental midgets. I see none of that anymore. Much, much better.

I only put people on Ignore after repeated warnings to stop acting a fool. I'm a second chance type guy, but I have my limits. I grew out of playground cut-down contests as a kid, no need to do such foolishness online in my older age.

Comment

Exactly, that's my thought too...

Susan rice, I kinda feel bad for because she went out and lied for obama n Hillary, then when exposed, they kicked her to the curb..
        Nah I don't feel sorry for her. She's likely the one who had the wiretapping done and then unmasked people in the administration. FISA warrants rarely get shot down by a judge. The "Russian dossier" which turned out to be a bunch of unsubstantiated source-less crap may have been the smoking gun to do such a thing. Besides that though, I'm not even sure you need something as unsubstantiated as the dossier to get the FISA warrant approved. Susan Rice seems to be the Sidney Blumenthal of the Obama administration. She already lied about Benghazi.

As for her getting the cold shoulder from Obama and Hillary, it's expected. She is loyal to Obama as he embodies the sanctity of whatever agenda they are fighting for and would never sell him out before herself. When it comes to Hillary, Hillary and Bill don't give a **** about Obama and Rice. The Clinton's and Obama's do not get along whatsoever. Sure they all are trying to stay consistent with the collective narrative to resist Trump, but I guarantee behind closed doors they are at each others throats.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I am just here as usual. Who do you think those tapes will make look bad?
          everyone in my honest opinion.

Comment

• Comment

• We are in the midst of the Third Red Scare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                We are in the midst of the Third Red Scare.
                What do you mean? I never pulled out my kock.

Comment

• Oh sh^t. Closer to President Pence.

Addix story is actually popping up on my vanilla news feed.

Over/under of 6 months line for Trump still being in office just jumped to the under being the favorite.

Man has a President every had such a clusterf#ck of a time in office like Trump has had just thus far? I mean he's just been around for 4 months lol. What a time to be alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Oh sh^t. Closer to President Pence.

Addix story is actually popping up on my vanilla news feed.

Over/under of 6 months line for Trump still being in office just jumped to the under being the favorite.

Man has a President every had such a clusterf#ck of a time in office like Trump has had just thus far? I mean he's just been around for 4 months lol. What a time to be alive.
                    I just got a push telling me it's "fake" news...once again, nothing to see here folks.

Dems gonna dem

Comment

• H.R. McMaster is denying the information leak

"At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed and the President did not disclose any military operations that weren't already publicly known," he said. "I was in the room. It didn't happen."
                      This is from CNN
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-15-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X