Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Donald dominates NBC news forum while Crooked Clinton crashed and burned. NBC viewers voted overwhelmingly that Trump did better.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      they think trump will make america again.. trump will bring down the economy because he is a power tripper who will retaliate to anyone that offends him... if you have a president like trump who will threaten anyone who annoys him, the stock market will keep crashing.. y'all know how volatile the stock market is.
      Obama administration is artificially keeping interest rates low. The market is going to be a mess whoever is elected. Clinton can't criticize Obama because she is a part of the administration and needs him to get elected.

Comment

• Trump scared to release his tax returns because it will show his hundreds of millions of
        $ in debt, and the dirty Russian money he's been taking since U.S. Banks want nothing to do with him anymore. They will also show just how full of **** he is about his worth, and how he hasn't paid taxes in a long time.

And he won't release his medical records because the rumors about him being put in a mental institution in the 90s are real.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Why is Trump scared to release his tax return?

Trumptard in 3..2..1...
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I have never cared about candidates releasing tax returns,,

It's just a cheap ploy so opponents can say rip you for not donating more money or for being rich... I would like to see the tax brackets, but really has no bearing on my decision if they release or not...

I would much rather see where their campaign, super pac, foundation money comes from

id rather find out if my candidate is healthy/physically fit for office instead of knowing his tax returns of a couple of years of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Because his tax returns would be talked about ad nauseam for weeks because of how extensive they are. The primary reason the media wants the returns is so they don't have to talk about and report Obama administration and Clinton corruption. It's an effective attack piece democrats use because they would want the election dialogue to focus primarily on Donald's tax breaks and how Hillary is great because she pays a higher tax rate. They did the same to Romney. This election should focus on our nations future and Hillary doesn't want to do that because a majority of the country believe we are going in the wrong direction. She can't vouch for a change of course because she is complicit and apart of the Obama administration and essentially a continuation of it.
            This is probably true...at this point the hoopla would distract from things bringing down Hillary and the liberal press would love that. He's right not to take the bait and there is no legal reason for him to do so.

And the reality is...few people even care. More people care about the subpoena that was served to the FBI yesterday to release details/the records of the Hillary interview and how she has been protected.

Last edited by jaded; 09-13-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Breaking: Donald Trump foundation being investigated!

Oh ****, trump charity is being investigated because he apparently used the money for himself, bought 6 foot paintings of himself with charity money!

Shame on you Donald Trump!

He also claimed to the IRS to give money to certain charities through his own charity. Those charities say it's bs, they got any money from him.

Trump could go to prison for this!
              Last edited by AddiX; 09-13-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• What a load of crap, he's a multi billionaire, he doesn't need to do anything illegal to acquire a $20,000 Tim Tebow autographed helmet.

Its all money from his business pals.

Comment

• Foundation was also caught giving money to politicians which is illegal.

Gave money to a Florida politician at the time Trump University was under investigation.

Also used his trump foundation $ to hand out checks while he was campaigning, also illegal.
                  Last edited by AddiX; 09-13-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Keep this crap in the "official" thread.

Comment

• I was watching the Trump child care plan speech at the rally in Pennsylvania on CNN live. Ivanka gave a SUPER introduction for him and preview of the plan which she will head and then Trump took the stage and introduced some congress women and CNN ended coverage...pulled the plug. I had been waiting to watch this and had to turn to FoxNews to hear it all. This is live and only about 20 minutes long. Even though in the past few days I'm noticing CNN giving Trump a bit of a break and questioning Hillary harder...their bias and tactics are becoming unwatchable. Instead of letting the viewers hear Trump they switch to Obama trying to berate him...and Trump presented an excellent plan that would be a great benefit to American families. Oddly enough I've never heard Obama sound bitchy and he became part of the buffoonery now...at one point his voice began to sound a bit OJ'ish...a voice from him I've never heard.

Anyways...I've been a CNN watcher for ever but I'm really losing respect for them as a news outlet. MSNBC is even worse. I've never really been a fan of FoxNews but find it necessary to tune in to get the full coverage of the facts.
                      Last edited by jaded; 09-13-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X