No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No parsing whatsoever. Both men said it in plain English.

When I'm free to get to my PC or laptop I'll post up the videos of them saying as I assert.

As to SafeSpace, he's on ignore for two reasons.

1. He put me on ignore first. This was like 2 months before I put him on my ignore list. So by his own ligic he conceded to me.

2. He went full Walter Mitty and ITG. When he started making up nonsense anout beating up Miguel Cotto's cousins and saying he can kill or maim people without trying, he outed himself as either a troll or someone suffering from mental illness.

And no point in dealing with someone who acts like that, especially when by his own 'rules' he conceded.
    I put you on ignore for a week because you would run away from debates (mid-debate), and then sneak-comment weeks later without quoting me trying to make it look like I never responded, to the unaware reader. That and your constant, sore-loser harassment.

I haven't conceded anything, and you're just frustrated that I own you in debating, which is why you execute such low tactics as running away or attempting to change the topic.

Comment

• I'll start off by say'n I spent 9 yrs. of my life in the military.

No I didn't agree with the red line.

I'm from a time and place where you say what you mean and you mean what you say.

Something that politically speaking gets lost in translation.

From " Read my lips no new taxes " to " President Obama wiretapped me ".

I'll throw in " I didn't have sexual relations with that woman " and Obama's red line which was never truly clear ?

With the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan still fresh in America's conscience was another war with Syria a solution for what ailed us ?

Trump didn't think so then and neither did congress.

What's changed from 2012 to 2017 ???

Why should Trump be patted on the back after do'n a 180 ???

He's found a conscience ?

Bottom line is you commit 100% militarily or you don't commit.

You think potholes on an airstrip in Syria is gonna accomplish anything ?

Honestly ???

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        How old are u? Strike strike strike

Dude wanna guess how I found out u watch cnn?
        MSNBC?
        Because they're the only network counting how many time trump went to play golf 24/7

And only liberals watch them

So bingo

U can run but u can't hide snowflake
        You mental midget. "Dude" you think nbc is the only place that talks about Trump and his Golfing? You think you need to watch network TV to have heard about his golfing trips? Have you ever heard of the internet? I know, it's crazy, but not everyone watches Cable news for their source of information! Shocking I know, it's not like it's 2017 or anything. Equally shocking to you I'm sure is it's been all over social media, Twitter, Reddit, literally here in this lounge in Boxingscene, blogs, big media, little media, you name it.

Google it, see how many results you get. Here is one by NPR, non-profit organization. Not exactly mainstream media:
        http://www.npr.org/2017/02/12/514853...l-golf-outings

I'm sure I can even find it on your mom's Facebook page too.

Still though, this is all you come with to my posts, everything I've said and the only thing you respond with is trying to dispute I watch mainstream media waste of time talking to you. Obviously you can't admit your assumptions were way off, or again it's probably because you're world is so black and white, dem liberals and conservatives, that you cannot comprehend anything beyond that. Anyways comrade, go back to watching your corporate news channels, let others engage in this crazy whacky internet talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          You my friend have cognitive issues.

You appear to be helter skelter'n all over the place....Again.

Seek help and true education.

I don't speak Jibberish....

im not all over the place as you say.

I quoted each and every point that I made.

maybe you should do some more readin' update the ol' noggin'

Comment

• Thank you for the nice response. It was much appreciated.

I pretty much agree with what you wrote above the stuff below, so I didn't quote it.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Agreed, though I'd point out you dont have to commit it all on the first shot. You have to be prepared to go all in, and you must support American troops 100%.

That means no ridiculous 'rules of engagement' set by lifer politicians from behind desks.

As ex-military, you do agree with that part, right?

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Honestly ???
            It was a bit more than that. According to the Secretary of Defense Gen Mattis, the strike damaged or destroyed 20% of Syria's jets. That's not small potatoes.

Source for Mattis claim:
            http://www.forces.net/news/tri-servi...korea-responds

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
              I'd put anything and everything on the table, in terms of resources.

Why haven't we done anything, you ask?

Because we don't care. We, as a country, never have.

It's not because we cannot; it's because we will not.

But if you want to insist on the US lacking the capability to hold one Syrian airbase, then you have a right to your opinion.

I disagree, however, for obvious reasons. I don't buy for a second that the world's superpower, whose own military spending is multiple times that of the spending of various other countries, by billions upon billions of dollars, doesn't have the resources to hold one Syrian airbase.

That's illogical to me. We can agree to disagree.
              No one said we couldnt.

But how you say we can do it is incorrect.

You don't shut down an airbase with drones or missiles. You can hurt them with drones or missiles but can't shut it down indefinitely.

Only way to shut down an airbase is to take it with ground troops.

And it's not worth doing that. You force a Russian or Iranian response.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                I'll start off by say'n I spent 9 yrs. of my life in the military.

No I didn't agree with the red line.

I'm from a time and place where you say what you mean and you mean what you say.

Something that politically speaking gets lost in translation.

From " Read my lips no new taxes " to " President Obama wiretapped me ".

I'll throw in " I didn't have sexual relations with that woman " and Obama's red line which was never truly clear ?

With the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan still fresh in America's conscience was another war with Syria a solution for what ailed us ?

Trump didn't think so then and neither did congress.

What's changed from 2012 to 2017 ???

Why should Trump be patted on the back after do'n a 180 ???

He's found a conscience ?

Honestly ???
                I don't think we hit their runway with tomahawks. You can but it's a waste.

I think we hit facilities and aircraft shelters.

It was never meant to shut down the airbase but to hurt it's operations a little.

Our military planners are not dumb. There's no general dumbo Lennox in charge.

The airstrike was just a show. Do something to make it look like we're doing something.

End of the day, we have some ground troops on syria and our aircraft do operate in syria.

We didnt want a russian, Iranian response. We don't want our special ops there to get shot up or aircraft shut down.

Comment

• And in bush 41 defense....

Read my lips no new taxes....

He didn't intend to raise taxes.

The deficit and Democrats in Congress made him raise it.

He was trying to do the right thing and they used it on him at reelection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    No one said we couldnt.

But how you say we can do it is incorrect.

You don't shut down an airbase with drones or missiles. You can hurt them with drones or missiles but can't shut it down indefinitely.

Only way to shut down an airbase is to take it with ground troops.

And it's not worth doing that. You force a Russian or Iranian response.
                    For your version of events to stand even a chance of taking place, you'd have to assume an aggressive response by Russia/Iran/Syria--and bad strategy, on our part.

I don't; I don't believe they're stupid enough to challenge, once they see we're serious.

They'll scatter, and the base will be ours just by using drones.

Anyone tries coming back, we light 'em up. They won't return any time soon.

Now, if they were somehow crazy enough to put up a fight, we win that battle, too, and we could take the base conventionally, if needed (which, again, I seriously doubt). Even in that scenario, air-fighters would in all likelihood be enough to force a retreat.

But let's say we did take the base conventionally; there won't be any response. They cannot compete with our military strength, period, and they know this.

Again, if they wish to commit suicide, then God help them.

That's my position on this battle scenario.

You're free to believe these comparatively weaker countries will launch an all-out assault to retake the base, but that seems quite farfetched in my book.

When I move, I move, and I'd make sure they know I'm not merely messing around. I'd tell them, even, in a press conference.

They mess around with me or get in my way, and I will nuke them. I don't give a shiz.

This whole BS world of oppressing others stops now.

Admittedly, this would (hopefully) function as a mere bluff on my part that succeeded, as I really wouldn't want to nuke anybody, but don't question my willingness to do so.

This world is horrible, and I would not stand by and let what's going on in Syria continue. Are they willing to die over that base?

Because I am.

MAD doesn't scare me, and they will be forced to blink first or face the consequences.

Call me crazy, if you want, but people like Putin have gotten their way in this world solely based off of people thinking they're crazy.

I'm just fighting fire with fire. He will take his spanking like a good boy, or he will die.

Because I'm crazier than he is.

That base is mine. No, all of Syria is mine. Crimea goes back to the Ukraine, and he stays the F out of my way from now on.

The world's about to change.

*cue dramatic music*

Last edited by TheLennox; 04-11-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
                      For your version of events to stand even a chance of taking place, you'd have to assume an aggressive response by Russia/Iran/Syria--and bad strategy, on our part.

I don't; I don't believe they're stupid enough to challenge, once they see we're serious.

They'll scatter, and the base will be ours just by using drones.

Anyone tries coming back, we light 'em up. They won't return any time soon.

Now, if they were somehow crazy enough to put up a fight, we win that battle, too, and we could take the base conventionally, if needed (which, again, I seriously doubt). Even in that scenario, air-fighters would in all likelihood be enough to force a retreat.

But let's say we did take the base conventionally; there won't be any response. They cannot compete with our military strength, period, and they know this.

Again, if they wish to commit suicide, then God help them.

That's my position on this battle scenario.

You're free to believe these comparatively weaker countries will launch an all-out assault to retake the base, but that seems quite farfetched in my book.

When I move, I move, and I'd make sure they know I'm not merely messing around. I'd tell them, even, in a press conference.

They mess around with me or get in my way, and I will nuke them. I don't give a shiz.

This whole BS world of oppressing others stops now.

Admittedly, this would (hopefully) function as a mere bluff on my part that succeeded, as I really wouldn't want to nuke anybody, but don't question my willingness to do so.

This world is horrible, and I would not stand by and let what's going on in Syria continue. Are they willing to die over that base?

Because I am.

MAD doesn't scare me, and they will be forced to blink first or face the consequences.

Call me crazy, if you want, but people like Putin have gotten their way in this world solely based off of people thinking they're crazy.

I'm just fighting fire with fire. He will take his spanking like a good boy, or he will die.

Because I'm crazier than he is.

That base is mine. No, all of Syria is mine. Crimea goes back to the Ukraine, and he stays the F out of my way from now on.

The world's about to change.

*cue dramatic music*

So many wars in history has started because the one thought the other wouldn't respond.

Sometimes ppl are backed into a corner and forced to response.

And you're thinking an all out attack on the us, which they won't do.

I'm talking about say iran closing the straits of hormuz.

Or say Russia attacking Estonia or Latvia or lithuania. (Attack an allyou we attack an ally back right?)

What if they do what you are doing? Thinking it's crazy for the us to want to start a war over lil estonia.

BUT guess what happens.

Blockade is an act of war.

Baltic nations are nato.

Things can escalate.

Ww1 was started by a serbian wacko shooting an unimportant bohemian prince.

Comment

Working...
                      X