Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox, what kind of anti runway weapons can drones carry?

Comment

• Btw......

We have troops in syria fighting isis.

Syria might not retaliate after one strike.

BUT constant attacks on them..... now what do they have to lose?

Might as well attack us forces in syria right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Lol

Drones can be shot down.

By Russian sams.

You want to bomb Russian sam sites too?
        So what you're telling me is that you (in Trump's current position) wouldn't establish control over a Syrian airbase because you're afraid the Russians would attack?

What kind of "statement" is that? Is Trump looking to make one or not? Is the statement "I'm afraid of Russia"?

If the Russians are foolish enough to attack the U.S., then they're borderline suicidal. They won't risk a nuclear holocaust over one Syrian airbase.

Are you kidding me? lol

Trump could take over Syria right now, and the Russians wouldn't do shiz. Syria for them is a power move, a boast in the region; it's not something worth a nuclear war.

To answer your question: If the Russians attack my drones, I'll spank them just like Turkey did.

They didn't do shiz.

They ain't gon' do shiz, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
          So what you're telling me is that you (in Trump's current position) wouldn't establish control over a Syrian airbase because you're afraid the Russians would attack?

What kind of "statement" is that? Is Trump looking to make one or not? Is the statement "I'm afraid of Russia"?

If the Russians are foolish enough to attack the U.S., then they're borderline suicidal. They won't risk a nuclear holocaust over one Syrian airbase.

Are you kidding me? lol

Trump could take over Syria right now, and the Russians wouldn't do shiz. Syria for them is a power move, a boast in the region; it's not something worth a nuclear war.

To answer your question: If the Russians attack my drones, I'll spank them just like Turkey did.

They didn't do shiz.

They ain't gon' do shiz, either.

So uninformed.

So little knowledge.

Comment

So uninformed.

So little knowledge.
            Insults aren't arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
              Insults aren't arguments.
              I've made mine.

Your argument is based on an uninformed and delusional outlook.

1. Drones have no Capability to keep an airfield close.

2. Drones are not as effective when there are air defenses involved.

3. Air strikes are not meant to keep an airbase closed indefinitely.

4. The politics involved in this war is more complicated than your limited understanding of this war or military capabilities can comprehend.

If u wanna call trump out on his actions being meaningless or fruitless go for it.

But stay out of talking about what the military should've done or what kind of action they should've taken. Because honestly your knowledge on military tactics and weapons is nonexistent.

And no amount of your yapping and googling links will help you.

Comment

• "Missiles!!!! More missiles!!!!"

Missiles cant keep an airbase closed indefinitely.

"Drones!!!! Drones!!!!"

Drones can't destroy runways and they'll get shot down.

Only way to close an airbase indefinitely is to take it.

"Invade!!!! Invade!!!!

This guy is such a joke.

He'll declare a "win" when I get tired of pointing out how wrong all his theories are.

Comment

I've made mine.

Your argument is based on an uninformed and delusional outlook.

1. Drones have no Capability to keep an airfield close.

2. Drones are not as effective when there are air defenses involved.

3. Air strikes are not meant to keep an airbase closed indefinitely.

4. The politics involved in this war is more complicated than your limited understanding of this war or military capabilities can comprehend.

If u wanna call trump out on his actions being meaningless or fruitless go for it.

But stay out of talking about what the military should've done or what kind of action they should've taken. Because honestly your knowledge on military tactics and weapons is nonexistent.

And no amount of your yapping and googling links will help you.
                  1. Not accurate.
                  2. Who cares about air defenses? Think they'll challenge? I don't, and if they do, God help them.
                  3. If your intention isn't to keep it closed, they aren't, but if you want to keep it closed, they can. This is simply a question of strategy; how can you sit here and declare a weapon as powerful as missiles unsuitable for overwhelming a base for as long as needed? lol
                  4. Insults aren't arguments.

Let's be real; you've been on here defending Assad for the past few days. I'm not buying this "let's be afraid of Russia/Assad" talk.

If I were in Donald Trump's ignorant position, my "statement" wouldn't be "I'm afraid of Russia"; I'll tell you that much.

Ain't nobody scared.

The United States is the most powerful country on the planet, by far, and I'll be damned if a country that got spanked by Turkey is going to come and scare me away from taking a base.

Don't even bring up Assad, either. He ain't got shiz. He would've lost long ago had Putin not intervened. Putin knows he can't match us.

Like, wtf, dude? You're the most powerful country on the planet, and you can't even take a Syrian airbase?

How the F are you supposed to win any wars?

LOL

Is that what all those billions in military spending are getting you?

I'm not buying it. Defend Assad as much as you want, but don't come around here acting like we couldn't do it if we wanted to.

We're the motherf-in villains on this planet; the US takes part in regime change like if it's someone brushing their teeth every day, and I'm supposed to believe we can't hold an airbase?

Yeah, right.
                  Last edited by TheLennox; 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• You think you can keep constant drone attacks over an airbase 24/7 and it won't get shot down?

You think constant missile barrages on an airbase is cost effective?

You know every warship can only carry a certain amount of Tomahawks right?

Comment

• Al nusra front, Al qaeda
                      ISIS/ISIL/DAESH
                      Hezbollah
                      Iran revolutionary guards

This is just a partial list of ppl in syria that would love to take a shot at an american.

And this dufus wants to deploy more troops there?

Comment

Working...
                      X