Why be such a hypocrite?
    That's what superfans do.

If their team does it, it's ok.
    If the rival team does it, it's wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      you mean watergate?

where clinton was KICKED OFF the investigation team

you need to learn a little better about history.

maybe read some more to fill your noggin' with more info and you put it out before yourself that you like to talk out of your ass without even knowing

and what does party infighting have to do with messing with the voters and swaying them to do what you want?

which is what ya are accusing trump of?

Why be such a hypocrite?

Yeah....No sh !t Watergate.

You say it as though you were a contestant on a tv show reach'n for the answer.

What's up with the youth of this country now a days ?

Is it a language barrier Javicito or were you just go'n through the motions when your body (not mind)was attend'n community college ???

I was read'n about Watergate way b4 you were even suck'n your momma's tit.

Yeah Hillary Clinton was excused from the investigation.

Kicked off ???

Really ???

I need to learn a little better about history ???

A little better ???

Really....You're gonna go with a little better ???

As far as the bolded?

I speak 3 languages and I can't decipher what you're say'n in either one of those 3 languages.

What community college did you go to ???

Exactly....What does party infight'n have to do with the investigation of colluding with the Russians and meddle'n with the Democratic Process ???

Is there a fug'n parrot in the room ???

Only hypocrite and illiterate one here is you baboso !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-06-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That's what superfans do.

If their team does it, it's ok.
        If the rival team does it, it's wrong.

Ask him to hold your hand it's ok....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          I speak 3 languages and I can't decipher what you're say'n in either one of those 3 languages.
          And yet here you are a 50-something going online and hurling insults at anonymous people.

Btw, you never have answered why you engage in such pathetic nonsense....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Yeah....No sh !t Watergate.

You say it as though you were a contestant on a tv show reach'n for the answer.

What's up with the youth of this country now a days ?

Is it a language barrier Javicito or were you just go'n through the motions when your body (not mind)was attend'n community college ???

I was read'n about Watergate way b4 you were even suck'n your momma's tit.

Yeah Hillary Clinton was excused from the investigation.

Kicked off ???

Really ???

I need to learn a little better about history ???

A little better ???

Really....You're gonna go with a little better ???

As far as the bolded?

What community college did you go to ???

Exactly....What does party infight'n have to do with the investigation of colluding with the Russians and meddle'n with the Democratic Process ???

Is there a fug'n parrot in the room ???

Only hypocrite and illiterate one here is you baboso !

ill dumb it down for you....

earlier in the thread you made a moronic statement...

you were proven wrong and even stated yourself that you have to read more to update your noggin'

so if you didnt know what you were talking about, why even say anything at all? Especially when you said it with much certainty knowing that you would have to read more to update your noggin'

Comment

And yet here you are a 50-something going online and hurling insults at anonymous people.

Btw, you never have answered why you engage in such pathetic nonsense....

Hypocrite much ???

And where's Siablo ???

Im not here to answer any of your deluded question.

But feel free to keep do'n you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                ill dumb it down for you....

earlier in the thread you made a moronic statement...

you were proven wrong and even stated yourself that you have to read more to update your noggin'

so if you didnt know what you were talking about, why even say anything at all? Especially when you said it with much certainty knowing that you would have to read more to update your noggin'

Too late....Evertime you open your mouth you dumb it down.

What the fug are you say'n Javicito ???

Proven wrong ?

What that Russian steel is still being used at the Keystone Pipeline ?

Well maybe in your world of alternative facts it's not but I can tell you for a fug'n fact it still is !

Even after your deceitful dishonest and clueless president said it wasn't.

My convo with Tua has nothing to do with your ignorant @ss.

But feel free to keep wear'n that egg....

Comment

• How am I being a hypocrite?
                  I'm not a 50-something going online and hurling insults at anonymous people.

You are, and you've yet to tell us why you engage in such nonsense.

And don't call SafeSpace to help you. He's irrelevant to your antics, and on my ignore list anyway.

Just answer the question.

Here, I can help you:

I'll start the sentence, you finish it:

'I Bernie, go online and hurl insults at anonymous people because....'

Just finish the sentence, unless you're too ashamed to explain your daily routine.

Comment

• You know I'm just going to keep asking it until you answer or stop acting like this, don't you?

You can run, but you can't hide!

Comment

How am I being a hypocrite?
                      I'm not a 50-something going online and hurling insults at anonymous people.

You are, and you've yet to tell us why you engage in such nonsense.

And don't call SafeSpace to help you. He's irrelevant to your antics, and on my ignore list anyway.

Just answer the question.

Here, I can help you:

I'll start the sentence, you finish it:

'I Bernie, go online and hurl insults at anonymous people because....'

Just finish the sentence, unless you're too ashamed to explain your daily routine.

Let me explain it's like this I'm a man in every sense of the word.

I'm not here to cater to your ignorance.

If you get your feelings hurt because of your insistence to engage in conversation with me ??!

Well....

Maybe you should consider put'n me on ignore as you have others.

I mean it's not the most manly of things to do but hey you must consider what you're work'n with.

Why do you put people on ignore that have revealed your hypocrisy ???

But meanwhile you consistently snivel about be'n insulted as you insult yourself as well as others.

Hypocrisy.....Oh you still don't get it ???

Comment

Working...
                      X