• Show
Clear All

• America 1st ???

Not with this mofo !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

America 1st ???

Not with this mofo !!!
      That keystone pipeline steel talk is bogus.

They are gonna use American steel for whatever is still gonna be made.

They can't do anything about the steel already bought and used.

Duh

What are they gonna do? Dig up and break down the pipeline thats already made?

Comment

• Still all of ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Today Joaquin Castro (D-TX) added his name to the growing list of Democrats who had to concede that fact.

Comment

• The 1st part of the pipeline was finished 2010.

2nd in 2011.

3rd is about to be finished this year.

The pipeline they are talking about is a proposed 4th one.

That will be made with us steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            That keystone pipeline steel talk is bogus.

They are gonna use American steel for whatever is still gonna be made.

They can't do anything about the steel already bought and used.

Duh

What are they gonna do? Dig up and break down the pipeline thats already made?

Come on now jr.

Don't start act'n like that Russian puppet of a so called president...

President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Jan. 24, stating any pipeline projects would be have to be made from American steel. Days later, he amended that order to say the regulations would only be used for new projects, existing projects, such as the Keystone and Dakota pipelines, could use foreign steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Still all of ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Today Joaquin Castro (D-TX) added his name to the growing list of Democrats who had to concede that fact.
              Oh....Same Joaquin Castro who said a day before that people are going to jail ???

Concede ???

There's no conceding.

There's an ongoing investigation of a president and his administration and Russia's involvement with our democratic process.
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-05-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Just wanted to pop in and say hello to the Assad/Putin apologists out here.

Great allies to have right?

Comment

Still all of ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Drop a link because sometimes you do not interpret news correctly.
                  Last edited by siablo14; 04-05-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Oh....Same Joaquin Castro who said a day before that people are going to jail ???
                    Close, but not quite.

It was actually in that very interview when the concession was made!!

You must have missed it.

Go watch it and try and catch yourself up, and if you still cant find it come back and admit you couldn't find it. I'll then be happy to point it out for you.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    There's an ongoing investigation of a president and his administration and Russia's involvement with our democratic process.
                    That is correct.

But the fact remains, to date ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia has been found.

You keep leaving out that key fact. I wonder why....

Comment

Close, but not quite.

It was actually in that very interview when the concession was made!!

You must have missed it.

Go watch it and try and catch yourself up, and if you still cant find it come back and admit you couldn't find it. I'll then be happy to point it out for you.

That is correct.

But the fact remains, to date ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia has been found.

You keep leaving out that key fact. I wonder why....

Nice try with your use of the word concede.

Catch myself up ???

You're a funny guy.

But I see through your charade of words.

I like how you parse everyone's post in your feeble attempt to use someone's words out of context.

It's a bit juvenile and I must say useless when it's directed my way.

I leave out no facts.

All the facts have not been released Homer.

Bottom line Confucius, the president and his administration is under investigation for its collusion with russia to undermine our democratic process.

Let that sink in as our greatest patriots roll over in their graves.

So let me get this straight you mention how the Senator concedes somehow but you fail to mention the same senator's statement from apparently the very same statement that people are going to jail ???

Yeah O K !

Parse away young man....Parse away.

PS: Senator Castro made his comments yesterday in regards to individuals going to jail. If his so called concession was in the same interview Einstein, It was done yesterday and not today as you stated....
                      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-05-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X