No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    The country was founded by white men for white men. The idea of letting in muslims back then would have earned you a trip to the loony bin.
    Oh man it's amazing the ignorance! You know you can Google right? Might want to research such a statement before making it? Or naaaah, just spew ******ed stuff who cares if it's real or not?

The Founding Fathers and Islam
    Library Papers Show Early Tolerance for Muslim Faith
    https://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/0205/tolerance.html

Religious persecution. Do the words form in your head or they just squiggly lines on your screen? You'd think, knowing this country was founded on escaping religious persecution, they would be sympathetic to any religious belief, which they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      So what is the argument in still supporting Trump? Now that he's going against what he said in the campaign, what's left? I'm curious as to what the logic is.
      He'll get things done just wait

At least we dodge a bullet in crooked Clinton that's what matter most

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Find me a country that is 50% Christians 50% Muslims

It does not work u dumb arse

One will over power the other

So u either let the country be overpowered by Muslim or keep mosies at low level to keep the country from changing to another Middle East sheethole
        What are you even talking about? It's incredible watching the wheels spin in your brain. How you come up with this reply to my posts, man it's remarkable truly. This is like some lower level genetics program, spotting the cognitive defects.

Comment

He need to go back to China if he likes communism
          The chinese are not communist enough for Natas liking tbh

Natas is a faithful marxist-leninist

Not like them fake commies in beijing

Comment

He'll get things done just wait
            Like what specifically?

But seriously, this is your argument? He's gonna get stuff done? LMAO

At least we dodge a bullet in crooked Clinton that's what matter most
            But but Hillary. Exactly what I said in my post! Confirmation!

Look man, since you missed it the first time, the Hillary argument doesn't cut it anymore. Yes I know she's a cvnt, hated her myself, but Trump is president now. He's not running a campaign. The questions now are based on what he's doing now that he's president (golfing?). So again, I ask you, what is the logical argument to continue to support him?

Comment

Find me a country that is 50% Christians 50% Muslims

It does not work u dumb arse

One will over power the other

So u either let the country be overpowered by Muslim or keep mosies at low level to keep the country from changing to another Middle East sheethole
              Lebanon was close to half,half iirc

You know..... before the full blown civil war in the 80s....,I

Comment

What are you even talking about? It's incredible watching the wheels spin in your brain. How you come up with this reply to my posts, man it's remarkable truly. This is like some lower level genetics program, spotting the cognitive defects.
                Can't give me an example? Well that's how liberal brains work
                When they got nothing to say they deflect
                I'm waiting till u say it's Russia's fault somehow

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Lebanon was close to half,half iirc

You know..... before the full blown civil war in the 80s....,I
                  Again it blew up

So perfect example of its not gonna work

Comment

Like what specifically?

But seriously, this is your argument? He's gonna get stuff done? LMAO

But but Hillary. Exactly what I said in my post! Confirmation!

Look man, since you missed it the first time, the Hillary argument doesn't cut it anymore. Yes I know she's a cvnt, hated her myself, but Trump is president now. He's not running a campaign. The questions now are based on what he's doing now that he's president (golfing?). So again, I ask you, what is the logical argument to continue to support him?
                    Uve been watching too much cnn and msnbc to think trumps been only golfing

Session as AG is doing something great for us conservatives behind ur stoopido back arsol

That's why I'm laughing coz ur liberal arses are busy with Russia while we undo everything Obamo did little by little

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      The chinese are not communist enough for Natas liking tbh

Natas is a faithful marxist-leninist

Not like them fake commies in beijing

"You guys are COMMIES? Then why am I seeing rudimentary free markets?" - Homer Simpson

Even the great Homer Simpson came to this realization in 2006 yet it escapes the great Left Hook Tua!

Comment

Working...
                      X